Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Saved songs dissapered

Saved songs dissapered

What happened to my saved songs? Not starred, I've been updated to the latest version of spotify SINCE IT CAME OUT. I open my spotify after just using the songs tab earlier and the hundreds of songs that were saved there, ARE GONE. This is very frustrating because I PAY for Premium and this shoudlnt happen. Someone please tell me where my music went.

4 Replies

Spotify latest releases have been a DISASTER. How could you mess up such a great and intuitive product? I mean - is this for real?

Get your bearded heads out of some smelly place, you clowns, and give me/us back a no-hassle fully functional PREMIUM product we are paying you for. Peace.

This has just happened to me aswell.  My playlists are still available but all music under albums and artists has just vanished.  Funny thing is it is only from the one device though which is my phone.  All the music and stuff is still available on my other devices.  HELP PLEASE.

@athleticpuppies 

Have you tried reinstalling the Spotify app on your iPhone to see if that fixes the problem?

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

me too

Suggested posts