Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Saving playlist to "Your Music"

Solved!

Saving playlist to "Your Music"

Hey y'all! Is there a way to save a whole playlist to "Your Music"? I'd like to not have to sort through a playlist or search an artist to find a song, and I would like to not have to save each song one-by-one

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Welcome back to the ecosystem then!

I have just tried something, and i believe it works..

Select all 8000 songs by clicking the top song, scroll to the bottom, hold shift and click the botton song. Whilst still holding shift, right click a song and click "save to library"

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi Thesa!

Welcome to the community!

From my experience, I would recommend clicking all of the little + signs to the left of each song. Sure, it isn't saving the whole playlist immediately, but it is much quicker than searching for each song again!

Hope that helps 🙂

Thanks for the response! I'm hoping there is a way to not have to click each plus sign. I switched back to Spotify from Apple Music and imported my library of 8000 songs, so that would be less than idea haha. But I appreciate your help 🙂

Marked as solution

Welcome back to the ecosystem then!

I have just tried something, and i believe it works..

Select all 8000 songs by clicking the top song, scroll to the bottom, hold shift and click the botton song. Whilst still holding shift, right click a song and click "save to library"

Hope that helps!

That did it! Thank you so much! You're a life saver!!

I learnt something new today too! 🙂

Suggested posts