Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Deleting account

I signed out of my premium account, and the only thing i remember is my username...no password. And i dont know which email address i used with it so password reset is of no use to me. Anyone know of a way to cancel my spotify premium with just my us...

• Visitor
  • I signed out of my premium account, and the only thing i remember is my username...no password. And i dont know which email address i used with it so password reset is of no use to me.    ...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify account got hacked

I noticed this morning that I was unable to log into my account. When I searched my inbox, I noticed that I received yesterday at 20:48 an e-mail that someone changed my e-mail linked to my account. Now I can't access my account as my passowrd is cha...

• Regular
  • I noticed this morning that I was unable to log into my account. When I searched my inbox, I noticed that I received yesterday at 20:48 an e-mail that someone changed my e-mail linked to my account. ...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium and my whole account is gone

I had a premium account and a lot of songs in my tracklist... So I started up spotify as usual but I saw that my account is completely wiped. I thought that it was a facebook problem at first but I forgot my account's password, then I put my account ...

• Visitor
  • I had a premium account and a lot of songs in my tracklist... So I started up spotify as usual but I saw that my account is completely wiped. I thought that it was a facebook problem at first but I f...
  • Donder
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bankrekening nummer wijzigen

Hoe kan ik het bankrekening nummer wijzigen van mijn Spotify account? Op de account pagina staan de drie opties: (paypal, creditcard en ideal) Echter in geval van IDeal staat er tussen haakjes dat deze gegevens zijn opgeslagen als ik die kies. Ik wil...

• Visitor
  • Hoe kan ik het bankrekening nummer wijzigen van mijn Spotify account?   Op de account pagina staan de drie opties: (paypal, creditcard en ideal) Echter in geval van IDeal staat er tussen haakj...
  • sillyan72
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify artist app

I'm still waiting to be approved for the artist app and it's been over 2 weeks

• I'm still waiting to be approved for the artist app and it's been over 2 weeks 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No confirmation mail (family account)

Hi,yesterday I have ordered my family account and now I want to invite my family. But I get no confirmation mail for the invited persons. What can I do? What is wrong? Thank you

• Hi, yesterday I have ordered my family account and now I want to invite my family. But I get no confirmation mail for the invited persons. What can I do? What is wrong?    Thank you
  • Borchardt1974
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was hacked and Spotify cancelled my subscription

I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this issue. I received and email from Spotify notifying me that me email address had been changed. So i wrote back to advise this was incorrect. I was fully expecting directions on how to change my password and...

• I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this issue. I received and email from Spotify notifying me that me email address had been changed. So i wrote back to advise this was incorrect. I was fully ex...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't add my playlist to my artist account

When I'm on my artist profile and search for my playlist, it doesn't come up in the search. How do I add it? It's set to public. It's this one, I'm trying to add: https://open.spotify.com/user/1121993333/playlist/1OzwHNRoQJgCFFio9LY4SC

• Casual Listener
  • When I'm on my artist profile and search for my playlist, it doesn't come up in the search. How do I add it? It's set to public. It's this one, I'm trying to add: https://open.spotify.com/user/1...
  • keemthefranchiz
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Lots of issues

Hey guys, I recently signed up to Premium spotify, but in my account information, it says that my account name is '7wsff1lb7aqtln1quqg0agsfu', which is really weird considering that I set it as 'shambalaa'. In addition, it is giving me an error 404 w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   I recently signed up to Premium spotify, but in my account information, it says that my account name is '7wsff1lb7aqtln1quqg0agsfu', which is really weird considering that I set it...
  • shambalaa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

play count doesn't update

anybody else have problems with play count update on spotify last days?

• anybody else have problems with play count update on spotify last days?
  • Jasonbis
  • 13 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 8 likes

Student Account, Can't access Hulu

As the year came to an end, I ended my subscription with Spotify before January since they were going to charge me $10 in January as a non-student. Since I am still a student, I resigned up for Student Premium. I still got charged the $10 when I sign...

• As the year came to an end, I ended my subscription with Spotify before January since they were going to charge me $10 in January as a non-student. Since I am still a student, I resigned up for Stude...
  • gen_eliz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Question

Okay, so I want to upgrade my account to Spotify Family. I spoke with a customer service rep and I am pretty sure I understand how it works, however, there are a few things I am confused on.First....as of right now, I am a premium member and I share ...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, so I want to upgrade my account to Spotify Family. I spoke with a customer service rep and I am pretty sure I understand how it works, however, there are a few things I am confused on. First.....
  • moodabear
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete account

I cant logging on the spotify app with my email and my facebook.and when i touch lose my password spotify say this email isnt use on spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • I cant logging on the spotify app with my email and my facebook. and when i touch lose my password spotify say this email isnt use on spotify.
  • Weskroot
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing on Peter's Iphone when trying to listen to music

I have a family subscription. When my daughter plays het music my session stops and I get the message "Playing on xxx's Iphone. I cannot change to my own list and is locket out every time. Even the "Play a private session" is greyed out

• I have a family subscription. When my daughter plays het music my session stops and I get the message "Playing on xxx's Iphone. I cannot change to my own list and is locket out every time. Even the "...
  • Rbfilho
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot Create Device Password

So I'm going through the process of trying to log in to spotify on my new android phone. I can lot in with spotify, but am permanently 'offline', and evidently need to sign in with my device password. I go through the process of requesting a device p...

• Casual Listener
  • So I'm going through the process of trying to log in to spotify on my new android phone.   I can lot in with spotify, but am permanently 'offline', and evidently need to sign in with my device...
  • AmandaO
  • 76 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
  • 76 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium subscription suddenly changed to free

I subscribed for premium during a 3 month premium promo on December 31st 2017. But since January 24th 2018, all of a sudden i can’t log in to my account. So i log in using the “forgot password” and when i log in, i found that my subscription has been...

• Visitor
  • I subscribed for premium during a 3 month premium promo on December 31st 2017. But since January 24th 2018, all of a sudden i can’t log in to my account. So i log in using the “forgot password” and w...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Simultaneously Listeners?

This may have been asked 100 times already but I haven't found the answer I was looking for. I want to get a second account for my wife. Is there a way I can pay a more and up the number of simultaneously listeners to two on just one account? Or will...

• Regular
  • This may have been asked 100 times already but I haven't found the answer I was looking for.   I want to get a second account for my wife.  Is there a way I can pay a more and u...
  • idoiny
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in to spotify reactivates my facebook account

I recently created a new Spotify account. An account that was not connected to Facebook or anything else, I created it independently as just a Spotify account. Someday later I decided to deactivate my Facebook account(which had never been connected t...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently created a new Spotify account. An account that was not connected to Facebook or anything else, I created it independently as just a Spotify account. Someday later I decided to deactivate m...
  • Guest123987
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error spotify premium

Hola, ultimamente eh estado tenienendo un problema con mi cuenta spotify premium, hay 3 codigos que mando a una distinta persona y duran siendo premium al rededor de 1 semana, pero despues de esa semana dejan de ser, se les revoca la premium automati...

• Hola, ultimamente eh estado tenienendo un problema con mi cuenta spotify premium, hay 3 codigos que mando a una distinta persona y duran siendo premium al rededor de 1 semana, pero despues de esa sem...
  • pamela1_jazmin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Stats on Spotify

Hey guys if anyone can help me out that would be great. I’ve been on Spotify as an artist for three days now and I can’t see my monthly followers nor my stats and it says that I would be able to see them 1 day after my first follower/stream. I’ve got...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys if anyone can help me out that would be great. I’ve been on Spotify as an artist for three days now and I can’t see my monthly followers nor my stats and it says that I would be able to see ...
  • AVelaSegovia
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes