Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify starts on device I don't own

For a couple of weeks now. Spotify starts playing on different named iPhones. Funny part, I don't own an iPhone (I never will).I already changed my password multiple times. How can I delete those iPhones from the list of available devices? All I can ...

• Visitor
  • For a couple of weeks now. Spotify starts playing on different named iPhones. Funny part, I don't own an iPhone (I never will). I already changed my password multiple times. How can I delete those i...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have bought the 1 year subscription and now I can't change payment method for future payments

Hi, I have bought the 1 year deal last December, so I am good for almost a year, but nevertheless I want to be ahead of the game now that I am cancelling my current credit card. I would like to log my new card as the payment method, but there is no o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have bought the 1 year deal last December, so I am good for almost a year, but nevertheless I want to be ahead of the game now that I am cancelling my current credit card. I would like...
  • DarkMukke
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hijacked

Hi, My premium account appears to be hijacked. All my playlists are gone and I can see new ones appearing. I can’t listen to music myself as someone is using it. What to do?

• Hi,     My premium account appears to be hijacked. All my playlists are gone and I can see new ones appearing. I can’t listen to music myself as someone is using it. What to do?
  • jacoblott43
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Sombody is ising my account

Somebody is using my account i had 4 random people on my family plan and 3 new devices on my personal account keep pausing my music. I have signed out everywhere and changed my facebook password Yesterday. Today i go to listen and my account is in us...

• Visitor
  • Somebody is using my account i had 4 random people on my family plan and 3 new devices on my personal account keep pausing my music. I have signed out everywhere and changed my facebook password Yest...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists got removed from discovered on section

Hi,i have some bigger playlists on spotify. A few playlists even made it to the "discovered on" tab of artists.Today, i saw that all my playlists got removed from the artists´ "discovered on" section.Is this a bug?

• Roadie
  • Hi, i have some bigger playlists on spotify. A few playlists even made it to the "discovered on" tab of artists. Today, i saw that all my playlists got removed from the artists´ "discovered on" sec...
  • virtuaxe
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Account disappear and Email not Recognize

Hi Admin, I already post similar topics in Subcription sub forum but no reply. Its been 2 days. This is my issue:I found out that 2 days ago I got logged out in my PC and mobile phone. I tried to log in again but I forgot my password, therefore I dec...

• Visitor
  • Hi Admin,   I already post similar topics in Subcription sub forum but no reply. Its been 2 days.   This is my issue: I found out that 2 days ago I got logged out in my PC and mobile p...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

account

I have had to get a new phone and now on the new one when I try signing in it doesnt give me my right account I'll take my bussiness elsewhere if it's not fixed

• Casual Listener
  • I have had to get a new phone and now on the new one when I try signing in it doesnt give me my right account I'll take my bussiness elsewhere if it's not fixed 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

premium family account problem

HiI have the premium family account with my wife and my son added via invite.But when I want to listen to my music and my wife hers...spotify keeps asking to change the device to either mine or hers. I though we were able to listen to our own spotty ...

• Hi I have the premium family account with my wife and my son added via invite. But when I want to listen to my music and my wife hers...spotify keeps asking to change the device to either mine or h...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Profile of another artist with the same name

Dear,I recently published a new musical project named Francisco. The problem is that there exists already, in another part of the world, an artist with this name. How can I create an artist profile related to my project? The band name is Francisco......

• Dear, I recently published a new musical project named Francisco. The problem is that there exists already, in another part of the world, an artist with this name. How can I create an artist profile...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hijacked

Just noticed my account has been hijacked. I can still log in with facebook, but the e-mail and password on the account has been changed (so I have no way to change the e-mail back to my old one). My username is fairly short and common and I get a co...

• Just noticed my account has been hijacked.   I can still log in with facebook, but the e-mail and password on the account has been changed (so I have no way to change the e-mail back to my old...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My username turned into a code and I cant access my account

Helllo, yesterday I noticed that my name had turned into a strange code: 21el4fe64i6yb3cljlh6lgivi. After I saw this I decided to relog, but after i logged out i couldnt enter my account again. I tried to log in with facebook and it turned out i have...

• Casual Listener
  • Helllo, yesterday I noticed that my name had turned into a strange code: 21el4fe64i6yb3cljlh6lgivi. After I saw this I decided to relog, but after i logged out i couldnt enter my account again. I tri...
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost my premium and all my music with it

Hey guys! I had to make a factory reset on my phone and when I installed my spotify account I was having problems to log in with my fb. I got on the topics here and managed to fix the thing (took forever) but now not only I lost my premium (when I tr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys! I had to make a factory reset on my phone and when I installed my spotify account I was having problems to log in with my fb. I got on the topics here and managed to fix the thing (took for...
  • Laverde
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Private playlists on open.spotify.com/user/username

hi there, i just realized that here: https://open.spotify.com/user/panaak13one can see ALL my playlists including the PRIVATE ones! is this the correct behaviour?

• Casual Listener
  • hi there,   i just realized that here: https://open.spotify.com/user/panaak13 one can see ALL my playlists including the PRIVATE ones!   is this the correct behaviour?
  • panaak
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using my spotify account

I noticed yesterday that my account has a playlist that I know I didn't make. When I logged in to my spotify account via computer, I found out that my spotify is connected to someone else's facebook. I disconnected it, changed my spotify email and pa...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed yesterday that my account has a playlist that I know I didn't make. When I logged in to my spotify account via computer, I found out that my spotify is connected to someone else's facebook....
  • mariong
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in with my facebook anymore

I turned on my phone and tried to open spotify like a normal day, then it looked like a haven't sing up. I tried to log in with my facebook, because that's the account I have. So, it won't let me it anymore. Help! I got premium and u can't listen mus...

• I turned on my phone and tried to open spotify like a normal day, then it looked like a haven't sing up. I tried to log in with my facebook, because that's the account I have. So, it won't let me it ...
  • vinjski
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account problem

Hi guys, i don’t find a song with my premium account but if i try to search it with another account i find it..... Why?

• Visitor
  • Hi guys, i don’t find a song with my premium account but if i try to  search it with another account i find it..... Why?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem upgrading to Premium

After logging in to PayPal I got redirected to this https://www.spotify.com/fi/purchase/panel/?country=FI#__main-billing-paypal site, In other words I cannot buy premium...

• After logging in to PayPal I got redirected to this https://www.spotify.com/fi/purchase/panel/?country=FI#__main-billing-paypal  site, In other words I cannot buy premium...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My release is on the wrong artist profile. Please help!

Hello Can someone help me with my release? it has been attached to the wrong artist profile!!!! Please see screenshot below! M

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   Can someone help me with my release?  it has been attached to the wrong artist profile!!!!   Please see screenshot below!   M
  • michemoreno
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not showing on desktop

I have a Premium account, which is working perfectly fine on my phone, however, when logging in to the online account it says I do not have Premium. The problem is that I cannot log in to my Spotify on desktop (it tells me to change my country settin...

• I have a Premium account, which is working perfectly fine on my phone, however, when logging in to the online account it says I do not have Premium. The problem is that I cannot log in to my Spotify ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes