Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Change payment details (Canada)

I recently moved to Canada from the US and wanted to change my payment details. The Spotify chat guy helped me change my country setting to Canada but when I started changing the payment detail to my Canadian credit card, it didn't get through. The m...

• Visitor
  • I recently moved to Canada from the US and wanted to change my payment details. The Spotify chat guy helped me change my country setting to Canada but when I started changing the payment detail to my...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I get in contact with spotify

Hello, Why is it made as hard as possible to contact spotify. I just want to call or mail to some kind of customer care department of spotify in the Netherlands regarding my spotify premium account. Does anyone know how to.....

• Hello,   Why is it made as hard as possible to contact spotify. I just want to call or mail to some kind of customer care department of spotify in the Netherlands regarding my spotify premium ...
  • DEFam
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot access account

I cannot access my account with the email/username I had used to sign up. I created it through facebook many months ago. But I have since deleted facebook and now my account is "locked" so to speak. I cannot log in anywhere and do not know which emai...

• I cannot access my account with the email/username I had used to sign up. I created it through facebook many months ago. But I have since deleted facebook and now my account is "locked" so to speak. ...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Adding

Im a pianist and i have too many populer songs piano covers my covers but i cant open an artist account on spotify artist app or on computer. How can i open artist account on spotify. Spotify artist couldnt find me and then i copied my url link and p...

• Im a pianist and i have too many populer songs piano covers my covers but i cant open an artist account on spotify artist app or on computer. How can i open artist account on spotify. Spotify artist ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

Hi, I am super annoyed and considering stopping premium as someone is constantly using my account to listen to some s*** music. I used the log out of all devices option under my account. I have changed my facebook password as my account is connected ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am super annoyed and considering stopping premium as someone is constantly using my account to listen to some s*** music. I used the log out of all devices option under my account.  I hav...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel a gift subscription

I bought someone a gift subscription a while back and now I would like to cancel it. How do I do that without their account info?

• I bought someone a gift subscription a while back and now I would like to cancel it. How do I do that without their account info?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone registered an account using my email. HELP ME

Someone is using my email to subscribe petitions, create accounts and so on.Today I downloaded spotify on my android but my email is already used, then I checked on my inbox and I found a registration on Dec25.As I do everytime someone registers to a...

• Casual Listener
  • Someone is using my email to subscribe petitions, create accounts and so on. Today I downloaded spotify on my android but my email is already used, then I checked on my inbox and I found a registrat...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Do not want public profile.

I recently discovered, while googling myself, that I have a public spotify-profile with my profile picture from Facebook. I may at one point have connected my spotify-account with facebook, but have since removed the connection, but appearently Spoti...

• I recently discovered, while googling myself, that I have a public spotify-profile with my profile picture from Facebook. I may at one point have connected my spotify-account with facebook, but h...
  • JHTH
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unable to login on App but can login on Website

I entered my details into the App and it wont log me in. When I go to the spotify website on my PC and use the same details, it logs me in fine. I have confirmed my details several times and 100% sure I am entering them in correctly. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I entered my details into the App and it wont log me in. When I go to the spotify website on my PC and use the same details, it logs me in fine. I have confirmed my details several times and 100% sur...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify to Romania / When ?

Hello to Spotify Community , I'm here to put a frequently asked question in my country .When its Spotify coming to Romania ?There we're rumors about releasing in november , then in october . Now it's December and nothing has come up . I'd like , we'd...

• Hello to Spotify Community , I'm here to put a frequently asked question in my country . When its Spotify coming to Romania ? There we're rumors about releasing in november , then in october . Now ...
  • Sxetomi14
  • 1 replies
  • 30 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 30 likes

Email address mismatch

While attempting to connect my Spotify and Hulu accounts, I went to change my email in Spotify settings. It listed an old email and said I must change it through my Facebook settings. I went to my Facebook settings and they show my current email addr...

• Casual Listener
  • While attempting to connect my Spotify and Hulu accounts, I went to change my email in Spotify settings. It listed an old email and said I must change it through my Facebook settings. I went to ...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Anmeldung im Family Account nicht möglich

Ich habe umgestellt von Premium auf Family und meine Tochter per Mail eingeladen. Meine Tochter hatte bisher noch keinen Account bei Spotify. Wenn man auf den Link in der Mail klickt gelangt man auf die Anmeldeseite. dort kann man sich anmelden oder ...

• Casual Listener
  • Ich habe umgestellt von Premium auf Family und meine Tochter per Mail eingeladen. Meine Tochter hatte bisher noch keinen Account bei Spotify. Wenn man auf den Link in der Mail klickt gelangt man auf ...
  • louwille
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Username

I have an account. It's saying the username isn't right even though I have the username up in my app. And they are charging me for that account. That I can't log in to because they are saying that's the wrong username.

• I have an account. It's saying the username isn't right even though I have the username up in my app. And they are charging me for that account. That I can't log in to because they are saying that's ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random Username

So I just made a new account for Spotify and someone from Spotify transferred data from my old account to my new account. When I made a new account though, it wouldn’t let me choose a username, it just asked for my name and gave me a random username ...

• So I just made a new account for Spotify and someone from Spotify transferred data from my old account to my new account. When I made a new account though, it wouldn’t let me choose a username, it ju...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I am paying for a premium subscription ad free and am getting ads now. Not a happy customer.

• Visitor
  • I am paying for a premium subscription ad free and am getting ads now. Not a happy customer.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MY Spotify account has been hacked

I woke up this morning to an email from Spotify saying ''We've updated your email address'' which updated it to an email I've never glimpsed upon my entire life. I've sent two emails to account-details-changed@spotify.com but this should be treated a...

• I woke up this morning to an email from Spotify saying ''We've updated your email address'' which updated it to an email I've never glimpsed upon my entire life. I've sent two emails to account-det...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Forgot Username

Hi, I forgot my username for spotify original account, I can log in using facebook but I still do want to know my spotify original account username, where can I see the information about that? Can anyone help? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I forgot my username for spotify original account, I can log in using facebook but I still do want to know my spotify original account username, where can I see the information about that? Can an...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 35 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 35 replies
  • 7 likes

New email address.

My spotify is linked to my Facebook and I've recently updated my email address on Facebook.. however my Spotify account is still showing my old email address. It says to update in Facebook with a link, when I click the link the email address is corre...

• Regular
  • My spotify is linked to my Facebook and I've recently updated my email address on Facebook.. however my Spotify account is still showing my old email address. It says to update in Facebook with a lin...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My e mail has changed, i lost my premium and its hackef

My account, named lbasturk96 has hacked and the e mail has changed by hacker. Can some experts help me about it?

• Casual Listener
  • My account, named lbasturk96 has hacked and the e mail has changed by hacker. Can some experts help me about it?
  • Lbasturk96
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can 2 people people listen to the same Spotify account at the same time

I have a student account and I was wondering if two people could listen the same Spotify account at once if not then how can only two people listen to the acount at the same time?

• I  have a student account and I was wondering if two people could listen the same Spotify account at once if not then how can only two people listen to the acount at the same time?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes