Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Setting a device password

Solved!

Setting a device password

I'm trying to set a device password in Spotify because I use Google to login to Spotify and that's not supported on Tesla's app. Every time I try to set a password, regardless of complexity, I get an error saying that my password could not be set. 

I've tried on many different days to get it set up but this seems to be a persistent issue for a while. Any ideas/suggestions on how to resolve? I've tried what I could find here about this problem.  

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @asujosh1!

Thanks for reaching out. Can you try having a password reset here with the email address used for your Google account? If you get an error, can you try this process using another browser or Incognito Mode? It might also be worth trying another device or a different internet connection.

Keep me posted and have a nice day!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @asujosh1!

Thanks for reaching out. Can you try having a password reset here with the email address used for your Google account? If you get an error, can you try this process using another browser or Incognito Mode? It might also be worth trying another device or a different internet connection.

Keep me posted and have a nice day!

Jose_MSpotify Star

That totally worked! Thank you!

Hello @asujosh1!

I'm glad to hear that did the trick. If you have any other questions, you know where to ask 🙂

https://open.spotify.com/track/40wFAseXr2d6XhCm0Il5R7

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts