Premium

Country

Germany 

Device

Sony Xperia Z3 Compact

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Hello! I have Spotify some some years now. But it started last year to get kind-of slow. Sometimes when I start the app it takes several minutes to be able to start playing a song. Or the app tells me to go online even though I am connected to the Internet. That is really annoying and I have no idea how to solve that. I've already removed the app and downloaded it again, didn't help. Does someone have the same problem?

Thanks! 

5 Replies

Hey @8e_-955bw9169, thanks for posting here!

I'd love to help out here! Could you head to this page and follow all steps to fully reinstall the Spotify app on your device? That should help here. Let me know how you get on! 🙂

Hope you're having a lovely day!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi! Thanks for your message. But unfortunately it didn't work. I've tried that before 😞 

Hey @8e_-955bw9169, thanks for trying the steps from the article!

Alright, let's have a look here. Does the same thing happen when you're using a different account (e.g. from a friend or family member)? That might help here. Also, does it help to try this with a different internet connection? Let me know how you get on! 🙂

Have a great day!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @Huib!

Unfortunately I don't have the opportunity to use another account. But I've tried different Internet connections, there's no difference in that. Also, when I use Spotify on my laptop it's running normally. 

Thanks for your efforts! 

So, I guess I just have to live with the problem?

Suggested posts