Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Gift Cards are not available in your country ?

Spotify Gift Cards are not available in your country ?

Hello I am trying to buy gift cards and I was able to do so. But right now it says it is not available even though I live in US.  I will be glad if you can help me with it.

25 Replies

Would love to see these come back.  I am now screwed for a birthday gift since Spotify decided to stop selling gift cards in the US.  Guess I'll just stop buying Spotify for my family/friends then.

JhonKa - It's only the online e-cards that are currently unavailable. If you're looking for a gift, our gift-cards are still available.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Yeah I saw that. However It didn't help... would REALLY like it if Spotify would just shut up and take my money. 🙂

You might want to update your retailers page to reflect that apparently only Target carries you dumb gift cards.
Insane that you can't sell ecards in North America...seems like the team working on this issue is the wrong team. Total fail for a tech company not being able to sell online. Lucky you are not publicly listed...as someone would be out of a job.

I have a feeling this might be down to the recent sales tax changes going on with USA subscriptions - but that is just me looking in as an outsider on the situation! The USA isn't the only place you can't buy gift cards at the minute to my knowledge though!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Sgintexas - That page should be updated now (it's not just Target we're in): https://www.spotify.com/us/gift-card/

We'd love to be able to offer e-cards in the US right now, we're just not in the position to. Fingers crossed, they should be available again for you guys soon.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts