Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 4
  • Rising Star 4
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Not applicable
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

someone else is logged on to my acct

I recently logged on to my account using my brother's phone and now I can't log in. How can I regain access to my paid account?
All of my music is now under his name: joelweninger

• I recently logged on to my account using my brother's phone and now I can't log in. How can I regain access to my paid account? <br>All of my music is now under his name: joelweninger<br>
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Abuse

Hello I have a complicated situation where someone I am taking to court has (possibly) added songs to my playlist in order to get at me. Is there a way where you can provide the IP address of where the account was logged into when a track was starred...

• Hello   I have a complicated situation where someone I am taking to court has (possibly) added songs to my playlist in order to get at me.   Is there a way where you can provid...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help all my playlists are gone

Help all my playlists are gone, today my account was expired so I payed for a new month but after log in all my lists are gone,,what can i do to get them back? Sincerely Emma username flygelemma

• Help all my playlists are gone, today my account was expired so I payed for a new month but after log in all my lists are gone,,what can i do to get them back? Sincerely Emma username flygelemma
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello

Hello

• Hello
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I would like to add the "Listen Using Spotify" button to the top of my Facebook band page.

I've seen this Listen button on other Facebook band pages, but I'm not sure how to add it to mine. My band name is ( Mi Gaan ) and we would love to have this great addition to our band page to share our music with the fans. I'm not sure if I need to ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've seen this Listen button on other Facebook band pages, but I'm not sure how to add it to mine. My band name is ( Mi Gaan ) and we would love to have this great addition to our band page to share ...
  • charliedenholm
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

PASSWORD

I don't remember my password because i have always logged in with my facebook and my email is hacked so i can't make my payment for my premium?

• I don't remember my password because i have always logged in with my facebook and my email is hacked so i can't make my payment for my premium?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I recover a deleted playlist.

My favorite playlist disappeared and I didn't delete it. How can I get it back????

• My favorite playlist disappeared and I didn't delete it.  How can I get it back????
  • Jonahman10
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email Address Already Taken

I disassociated my main email address with Facebook so I could create a new, unlinked Spotify account with it. I went to sign up, and it said "Email Address Already Taken" so I clicked "Forgot Password?" and it prompted me that no Spotify account has...

• Casual Listener
  • I disassociated my main email address with Facebook so I could create a new, unlinked Spotify account with it.  I went to sign up, and it said "Email Address Already Taken" so I clicked "Forgot...
  • Jonahman10
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Account

I have a new account to use at school and I have a problem... I created another account to use at school (facebook is blocked so I can't sign in that way) so that I could use the Spotify Web Player at school. The only problem is that on my new accoun...

• I have a new account to use at school and I have a problem... I created another account to use at school (facebook is blocked so I can't sign in that way) so that I could use the Spotify Web Player a...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need to transfer premium account information

I am a premium user who can no longer log in to Spotify due to my facebook account being hacked and my spotify account requiring facebook credentials to log in. I've created a free account (that is now blissfully free of facebook) under the e-mail ad...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a premium user who can no longer log in to Spotify due to my facebook account being hacked and my spotify account requiring facebook credentials to log in. I've created a free account (that is n...
  • poetesser
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook and spotify

Hello, I've searched on this forum and I didn't found any answer to my problem. I created an account with facebook, now I've deleted facebook and I can't connect to spotify. I had to create a temporary account to post this message. I pay the old acco...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've searched on this forum and I didn't found any answer to my problem. I created an account with facebook, now I've deleted facebook and I can't connect to spotify. I had to create a tem...
  • Karamel3175
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Iphone memory issue

My iphone 4 is only an 8GB. My Spotify app is taking up most of this. How do I free up more space? Do i have to delete some playlists? I'm not that computer literate! Can someone please help???

• Casual Listener
  • My iphone 4 is only an 8GB. My Spotify app is taking up most of this. How do I free up more space? Do i have to delete some playlists? I'm not that computer literate! Can someone please help??? 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into my actual account?

So, I've had Spotify for a while now. But, it would seem because I've never had to really sign in expect the first time. As it's been automatic since then. I forgot my username. So, when I tried to sign in, I put what I assumed my username would be, ...

• So, I've had Spotify for a while now. But, it would seem because I've never had to really sign in expect the first time. As it's been automatic since then. I forgot my username. So, when I tried to s...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot log into my Onkyo System

My login is a Facebook account. You can not login with a facebook account. http://www.spotify.com/account/set-device-password I have the 10 digit number but when I try to set a new password for my device and I don't receive any email? What is the pro...

• Casual Listener
  • My login is a Facebook account.   You can not login with a facebook account.   http://www.spotify.com/account/set-device-password   I have the 10 digit number but when I t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Merge spotify to facebook

Hey! I got two facebook accounts 1 Facebook account, its the account i use 24/7 2 Facebook account, used it a bit at school, dont use it anymore My spotify account is merged to my 2nd fb account, BUT i want it to be merged to by 1st fb account! Need ...

• Hey!   I got two facebook accounts   1 Facebook account, its the account i use 24/7 2 Facebook account, used it a bit at school, dont use it anymore   My spotify account ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook truncating playlists

As of today, any playlist I share on Facebook shows only first five songs in the timeline, although the url shows the full list just fine. I've double-check that all the songs are in the Spotify collection (ie, not Library songs of my private collect...

• Casual Listener
  • As of today, any playlist I share on Facebook shows only first five songs in the timeline, although the url shows the full list just fine.   I've double-check that all the songs are in ...
  • tmPet
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I'd like my spotify account permanently deleted

My account privacy has been compromised. I'd like my account permanently deleted. Any available Spotify advisor, contact me at [snip- email].

• Casual Listener
  • My account privacy has been compromised. I'd like my account permanently deleted. Any available Spotify advisor, contact me at [snip- email]. 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting an account

buongiorno, vorrei disabilitare il mio account

• Casual Listener
  • buongiorno, vorrei disabilitare il mio account
  • mattazzi
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidental Facebook second account

Hi. I had a free Spotify account for a while. I recently purchased a Premium substription. I accidentally created a new Spotify account via Facebook and subscribed on that account instead of my original one. I have a lot of playlists on my original a...

• Hi.   I had a free Spotify account for a while. I recently purchased a Premium substription. I accidentally created a new Spotify account via Facebook and subscribed on that account instead ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes