Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium 2 years - Fido signup - suddenly disabled before 2 years

Spotify Premium 2 years - Fido signup - suddenly disabled before 2 years

I got my fido phone activated in august 2016. It is now december, as far as I know it has not be 2 years as it's still 2016!!! I log in to find a message saying my service was cancelled with one of their partners. I know my account was suspended with fido for not having paid in 2 months, however the past due is all paid up and my phone service is fine now, why isnt spotify back up as well???????

Plz Help. I wouldn't of chosen fido if I knew they would take away spotify just for my first non payment and not give it back once Im paid off. I am seriously going to cancel fido all together and never get spotify again if this is the case.

I was enjoying it very much until 2 years turned into 6 months free premium.

4 Replies

Hey @Rae87,

You should reach out to Fido about this, as they're the one's managing your subscription.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I had the same issue... Tried calling FIDO and they ae not sure why this has happened and cant seem to get this resolved.  I sigend up in Sept 2016 with the promise of a 2 year free subscription.

Hey @shaunaw,

You should try to reach out to them again as they're the only one's who can take a closer look at this issue 🙂

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I did again.. they have opened a case... hopefully can get this resolved soon...missing my premium!

Suggested posts