Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium Does Not Work

Spotify Premium Does Not Work

Hello,

Just purchased Spotify Premium about 15 minutes ago and I have been having an issue getting it activated on both my desktop client (MacBook Pro) and my iPhone 4S. Was wondering if I could get some help here to resolve the issue.

Thank you!

206 Replies

I bought the Premium membership and expected to get all of the features, but instead when I log on through the desktop app it keeps asking me to upgrade and I don't have the features im paying for. I cleared all the cache and that didn't work. Also im signing in with Facebook. Has this happened to anyone? And did you find a fix for it? 

Hi,

I purchased spotify premium a few moments ago and have tried to use it on my phone, but it will not allow me to play music except from the radio. What is the issue? Is there something additional I need to do? I am logged in using Facebook credentials.

Thank you,
Thomas

The exact same thing is happening to me. I wonder if it takes time for the payment to be processed thus delaying our music enjoyment. This sucks.

I purchases premium but stil won'parlay music 

I'm experiencing the same issue. I don't think any of my devices are picking up the upgrade to premium.

Get your pitchforks ready. We want answers dammit!

I just purchased a 3 month premium licenses and redeemed. Not recognized on iPhone app or Computer app.

Please Help

Thanks, 

Matt 

I have android nexus 7 and can't access my spitify premium services logged out and in several times' my account says I'm good to go...what do I do?

When will Spotify respond?

I'm having the same problem

I too am having this problem. I upgraded to premium, everything shows that my account is at premium level, but I am not able to add a playlist to "Available offline," which is the main reason I upgraded to Premium in the first place. Very frustrating, if anyone could shed any light on what I might be doing wrong that'd be great. Thanks.

So, it seems like Spotify has stuffed up on all five of my devices, including a Windows Phone, Google Nexus 7, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4 and Desktop Computer.

I paid for Spotify Premium a little while ago, but the sbuscribiton is not apparent or active on either of these devices, even when I try relogging, rebooting and reinstalling.

How the hell do I fix this problem?

I have reset the app, reinstalled, everything, i still can't have premium features. what can i do? i just paid today, it says i have an active premium account, but my phone app says otherwise. Please help!!

exactly same issue here
its annoying as im paying money for a service and they cant provide it

get your act together spotify

if its not working soon ill have to get chargeback

I have paid for the premium version but still only getting the free version..cvan you pls rectify this asap

I'm having the same problem. 😕

Hi there - There's a number of threads regarding this Premium issue this morning. I'll keep everyone updated on this thread: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod/My-Spotify-Premium-is-not-activating/m-p...

In the meantime I'll lock this thread to avoid confusion--thanks!

Same issue here man, this really sucks. It better get resolved soon!

Hi

Although I have just bought the Unlimited version I cannot play any songs on Spotify as it appears that I still have the Free version with no playing time on it left. I definitely need to sort this out asap! I have logged out/in 3 times so far. I've re-installed Spotify too, but nothing changed. Please help!

Thanks

Suggested posts