Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium giftcard.

Solved!

Spotify Premium giftcard.

I just upgraded to spotify premium using a giftcard, for the first hour it worked on my computer but on my mobile it would say that I require premium to listen on the phone now when i relogged on my computer and messed about abit it says that I have spotify free on my account. What is happening?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

To make things simpler then I've deleted the duplicate account created via Facebook.

Try again now (and be sure to click yes to any prompts asking 'Do you already have a Spotify account?')
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

3 Replies

It looks like you've ended up with two accounts here - one Free, one Premium. See my thread here to get it sorted (just log in with username 'jarneklo') 

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

NVM I solved it turns out I had the same username and password on both of facebok and spotify making me always getting in to the facebook account when logging in even though I did not put a @gmail behind my username but I changed pw on both and hopefully it will work now.

Marked as solution

To make things simpler then I've deleted the duplicate account created via Facebook.

Try again now (and be sure to click yes to any prompts asking 'Do you already have a Spotify account?')

Suggested posts