I would like to speak with a Spotify admin, at the moment my account is showing that "Spotify Web Player (chrome)" is active when im not logged anywhere else apart from the current machine im logged into.
I have done the following:
1. Logged out of all devices via the website
2.Change my Spotify account Password
3. Changed my FB account Password
4. Changed my Email account PW
5. Changed my instagram PW (FB can be linked through this)
6. Changed my email account related to Spotify.
I have logged back into my PC after all these changes to notice that "Web Player (Chrome)" is still active, i want to know if i can trace the global IP for this connection? i would like to remove the connection and figure out who is using this. At the moment when i listen to music on my machine it swaps back to the web player.