Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify account linked to a FB one that i disabled

Spotify account linked to a FB one that i disabled

Hi to everyone.

I've a problem with my Spotify Account wich is linked to a Facebook's account.

That FB account was disabled from me (  not deleted, just disabled that means if i log in it will be online again ) so,  i can't log in spotify desktop app.

How i can delete my old Spotify Account (linked to FB, that use my email) and create a new account with the same mail ?

Or, best solution, just delete the "linking" with FB so i can keep my playlist and so on ?

Thank you,

Federico.

Sorry if i am not easy to understand, i cant explain it again !

2 Replies

Hello: You will have to get in touch with CS as they can close the account with that email address to free it up from that account so it can be used on another account. Also you might want to go ahead and create the new account so it is already there, so the CS team can move your playlists over to it, you will be able to later on to add in that email address you want later when it is freed up from the previous closed account. Please go to this url https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

and fill out the contact form. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community boards reply back to that email, even if it is from a noreply and a customer support rep will get with you shortly.

Hi and thank you for fast reply.

Actually i already contact the support center of Spotify but i thought that can be a common problem so i try to ask here!

To be honest, i want to use my account mail, just unlinked the FB log

thank you again!

Suggested posts