Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify connected to facebook

Spotify connected to facebook

First off my spotify account was hacked some weeks ago, now that i got it back i realized that some random guy has his facebook account linked up with my spotify. I tried disconnecting his account but it keeps coming back. I simply want my own facebook linked back with my spotify. How do i fix this?
3 Replies

I recommend reaching out to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares, Facebook Page Spotify Cares, or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter or Facebook Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

My problem is related... I originally signed in using my facebook account, but I want to separate the accounts.  It seems that I can't simply sign in to Spotify unless I sign in via facebook.  I don't want this.  In other words, I don't want to open facebook every time I listen to music with Spotify.  How can I get separate accounts?! 

Hey there @draube7!

If you created your account with Facebook, that is the only way to log in. You could create a new account and move your playlists over. Check out this unofficial Facebook guide.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts