Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify doesn't recognize I have premium.

Solved!

Spotify doesn't recognize I have premium.

I just purchased premium earlier this week but I am having trouble syncing all my playlist on my Ipod. only some of my playlist are showing up on my ipod and for the ones that do show up, most of them are missing a lot of songs that  I have recently added to them. I've tried logging in and out and that doesn't work, and when I try to make a playlist available offline from my computer it says that I need a premium account to be able to do that, but I do have one.

115 Replies

It doesn't work, thanks for the advice though. Just gonna keep listening on my phone til spotify can fix it

Just in case you were all wondering, it's STILL an issue. 

Have the same problem. Logged on using my friends account who also has premium and it also didn't work. We have the same phones both a week old and upgraded at the same time but his phone recognises that he has premium. So angry

I just fixed my problem!!!! Finally it's been a week

So I logged in online with my email like I was doing for the app...
When I logged in the top right corner had my user name
Then logged in using the user name on the app it recognised I had premium
Delighted

Worked like a charm. Thanks!

I used my username instead of my e-mail when logging in to my work laptop (at home Premium is working on both phone and computer). Spotify immediately recognized Premium. Wild guess, Premium is linked to the username and not the email of the user account. And to think that I skipped this forum post at least 3 times because it was so old (Google indexes the first page of 2012, not this last one).

Hi I have a phone with no plan and I got premium like 3 hours ago and it's not connecting what do I do

Soooo I was looking at my bank account and it said it it took of $5.40 twice and I was i didn't even get premium at all. Let me tell you what happend like 3 days ago. So I was looking at the student premium because I'm a student. So I was doing it but then it failed the first time, so I do it again and it failed again and so I'm just like whatever. Then now present day, it said that Spotify had took money out of my account twice. Like Bro Whaaaat?!?!

I downloaded spotify premium through the spotify app on my phone, but when i log into spotify on my macit doesn't recognise I have premium. The login is with my facebook account. The account on my phone doesn't have my facebook picture, but on my computer the picture does appear. On my computer previously there was just a code rather than my name, and these are all with THE SAME FACEBOOK LOGIN. I've looked around online for answers but there aren't anyway, Spotify clearly isn't helping people out as it seems like other people are having the same problem as me. 

Instead of using the email you used to sign up, try using the username that you created for the account instead when signing in.

I had the same problem. My computer recognized that I had premium, but my phone didn't. I logged out on my phone and instead of using my email address to sign back in, I used my username and everything worked.

I need help! I've bought Spotify premium and it's sent it to my wrong email! I need my receipt sent to charclottec00@icloud.com my name is Charlotte my Spotify account is charlottec0019 hellppp! I went to the forum but they sent me my help to my wrong email again !

My premium works on my phone, but it doesn't on any other device? HELP!!

I have logged in with my user name instead of my email address. Worked a treat! Thanks for the help

It doesn't help at all. I've tried everything. This is ridiculous, how do you contact support?????

Nope it doesnt show that i have premium on this account, what now?

Spotify app doesn't recognize I have a premium account on my Windows desktop but it does on my Mac computer and android phone. 

Please assist. 

Thank you 

Rhonda

Please help. I have followed all the troubleshooting advise given and still I am not getting premium benefits.

There should be a phone number or something to have someone talk them through a set process.

Suggested posts