Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify e-card PLS HELP!

Spotify e-card PLS HELP!

Hello,
i've a question:
I've bought a spotify e-card. When I use the card and the money oft the card is empty must i buy a New card or is that my thing. Because oft the agreement. I'm scared that i must cancel the agreement, when i use a spotify card, too. I live in germany and that is spotify germany. Sry for my Bad english 🙂
3 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

I'm not sure if I understand your message, but I'll take a try :).

A Spotify e-card/gift card has been bought with a amount on it. Say you paid €10, the amount on the card will be €10. 

With €10 you may get a Spotify premium subscription for one (1) month. After that, the amount of the card will be €0,01. You can't do anything with that amount, which means you'll have to buy another e-card/gift card. 

I don't know what you mean about the agreement. Could you please let me know what agreement and which paragraph number of the agreement you're talking about?

Thank you, have a nice day!

The money on the gift card is used up when you redeem it. This gives you a month of premium (depends on the card you bought) and your account will drop back to the free plan at the end of the 30 days unless you subscribe to premium or enter in another card.

Your playlists  and music will be safe in the free mode, but there will be ads inbetween songs.

You don't have to worry about canceling anything or being charged extra when you use a gift card.

You can monitor and check the status of your account by logging in here:

https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts