Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify is connecting to wrong account

Spotify is connecting to wrong account

I just  reset my facebook password, after that spotify asked me to login to my facebook account, i loged in as usual and what happened? I get new account number with no subsription, no playlists. Almost a year of collecting music got trashed!

It's been a while when I send a message to spotify...no reply.

Please restore my old account password or do anything what allows me to use old account. 

Old account number: 1173269258 with subsription, you still charging me for - i want it back!

new account: 11133755638 - delete that i won't use it
Spotify
 Case # 01306718 

5 Replies

I will escalate that case number for you now to make sure someone gets back to you via email.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Another few day of my paid subsription and I still don't have an access to my account!

Please cancell my subsription and I'm gone. No more spotify!

I can't even cancel it myself cause of bloody facebook connection...what a crap! 

Sorry to jump in - I've asked one of the staff to get in touch with you.

I did definitely escalated this on Monday and got a reply saying the staff had chased it up for you - apologies for the delay.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Bij mij precies hetzelfde! Ik ben mn hele account kwijt (Unlimeted account) alles geprobeerd om het terug te krijgen. Mail gestuurd naar Spotify maar ik krijg een standaard mail retour dat ik maar moet zoeken bij de FAQ en al die andere manieren om te kijken of daar mijn probleem opgelost kan worden. Maar daar staat mijn probleem dus mooi niet bij. 

Waardeloos! k ben behoorlijk pissed off!! 

Wie kan mij hierbij helpen?

Suggested posts