Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify website keeps reloading page after entering my Spotify Gift Code

Solved!

Spotify website keeps reloading page after entering my Spotify Gift Code

I recently bough a gift code for myself online with no problem by the use of credit card, but now that when i try and and use the code for myself in the redeem your code area, It just reloads the same page every time with the code still in the box? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi guys,

Sit tight, the team are aware of the issue. It should be back working in the very near future.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

6 Replies

I am having the same problem, what's going on?

Good question it also happend to me only when i tried paying for unlimited and premium with credit card and paypal and such and payments only worked when i bought a code.

Marked as solution

Hi guys,

Sit tight, the team are aware of the issue. It should be back working in the very near future.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you for the information. We all appreciate it.

Hello,

I experience the same problem! If I redeem my code, I stay in the same screen. Has anyone an idea how to resolve this?

@Inkertje wrote:

Hello,

I experience the same problem! If I redeem my code, I stay in the same screen. Has anyone an idea how to resolve this?

Hi, and welcome to the Spotify community!

Guessing the issue is still being fixed, a couple of posts about this have arisen this morning (BST).

I think the best thing to do is sit tight, hopefully it will be fixed soon!

Don't worry, your code will not devalidate any time soon and the time it allows only starts when you redeem the code.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts