Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't let you talk to any company reps or humans of anykind!?!

Spotify won't let you talk to any company reps or humans of anykind!?!

ITS A SNEAKY COMPANY THAT WONT LET U TALK TO ANY REAL PEOPLE! They know that they have scammed so many people by outomatically charging them for premium ,even though the people have played by the rules and unsubscribed from the free trial in the alloted time frame but have still been billed and welcomed to premium membership like they r doing u a big favour by allowing u into the coolzone?,come on spotify ignoring peoples requests not to be signed up and going ahead and billing their bank accounts so that they are getting auto deductions that they r not prepared for and in some cases ( like mine) causing a huge dominoes effect in a carefully plotted bank account by causing multiple NSF charges,missed payments,insurance cancellations and black marks on my credit report,is a CRIME usually referred to as THEFT in most circles!! Just imagine how much extra funds they must generate by doing this to so many people???!!!! And on top of all that I have requested three times to stop my subscription and the billing and refund my money back but I continue to be charged ,and how can I clear up this problem when the company makes it impossible to talk to any humans???I know to many this seems like a bit of a trivial complaint ,but I have  twin six-month old boys and when u start adding up all the NSF and LATE PAYMENT charges they have been literally taking the food out of mine and my kids mouths,shame on you spotify,u act like its my fault that I didn't read the small print that tells of auto sign up in the free trial but I and many others did indeed read the small print and made sure they took care of the unsubscribeing business in plenty of time for it to go through  so as not to cause any errors,this issue is so far reaching that there are hundreds of thousands of people on the internet complaining of spotify's underhanded THEFTS,this has to stop and I want a refund,Please(manners first).

5 Replies

Hey @Unhappyripoff, Welcome to the community! 🙂

Lets try and troubleshoot this idea with you:

Could i ask whether or not you received an email confirming your cancellation after you canceled? Everyone received a cancellation email 🙂

I Hope To Hear From You Soon! 🙂

Hello troubleshooter ,just saw your email and to answer u NO I have not received a confirmation cancellation email from spotify to the best of my knowledge,thanks for your interest and time but no kudos yet as a solution has not been found.

@Unhappyripoff

I suggest you contact support so they can assist you with solving your issue 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

It's been impossible to talk to a human being to explained that I've been charge twice every month for a few month. I cancelled one Credit card and they stopped Spotify from my pc. Even though I'm still paying every month.

This company is the worst.  My premium stopped on it's own and they still keep taking money from by account.  They are a scam.

Suggested posts