Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

Switched to spotify family

I upgraded to spotify family today so my husband and I don't have to keep sharing our streaming time. Anyway, there are quite a few playlists he created on my account and I'd like to transfer them over to his account so I can remove them from mine. H...

• I upgraded to spotify family today so my husband and I don't have to keep sharing our streaming time. Anyway, there are quite a few playlists he created on my account and I'd like to transfer them ov...
  • Luddest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying twice each month

Hello,I have spotify premium for quite some time. I was changing job, I've got new number and email and my spotify account didn't work anymore. I've made a new one which my husband pays each month and I've though that I'll be able to cancel mine. I'v...

• Hello, I have spotify premium for quite some time. I was changing job, I've got new number and email and my spotify account didn't work anymore. I've made a new one which my husband pays each month ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Never Recieved my 30 Day Free Trial

Hello,I recently signed up for premium after I enjoyed my 7 day free trial. I decided to sign up for the 30 day free trial but noticed I signed up with a regular account by accident when I can get the student discount. So I cancelled my subscription ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I recently signed up for premium after I enjoyed my 7 day free trial. I decided to sign up for the 30 day free trial but noticed I signed up with a regular account by accident when I can ge...
  • Iain_Tait
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com assinatura

Bom dia, eu assinei os 30 de premium, e debitaram do meu cartao de credito 10 reais. sendo que ainda estou como FREE USER. estou com medo de refazer a operação e debitarem mais 10 R$ Aguardo resposta.

• Bom dia,   eu assinei os 30 de premium, e debitaram do meu cartao de credito 10 reais.   sendo que ainda estou como FREE USER.   estou com medo de refazer a operação e debitarem ...
  • psabatim
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Company using Spotify for office

Hi.I'm helping someone setting up an office and they would like to use Spotify to have some music in the office. Which kind of account should they use?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I'm helping someone setting up an office and they would like to use Spotify to have some music in the office.   Which kind of account should they use?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

New password no access

My family have upgraded our account from Premium to Premium family. I received an invite from Spotify and is now registered as a member of family under account, directly via e-mail. When trying to log on I get error message that account or password i...

• My family have upgraded our account from Premium to Premium family. I received an invite from Spotify and is now registered as a member of family under account, directly via e-mail.   When try...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancelled subscription

Hi! I changed my subscription to the family subscription, but then changed it back to my normal premium account minutes later when I realised you had to share the same adress. Will I be charged for the family subscription? or will I only be charged f...

• Hi!  I changed my subscription to the family subscription, but then changed it back to my normal premium account minutes later when I realised you had to share the same adress. Will I be charge...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

HELP i cant log in to my account as my facebook is blocked and email address

I cant login, i cant unsubscribe so im still paying for premium for a account i cant use and have lost all playlists etc

• Casual Listener
  • I cant login, i cant unsubscribe so im still paying for premium for a account i cant use and have lost all playlists etc
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Account play lists etc wiped and lost premium

Tried logging in to my account on mobile. Had to reset my password. Have no premium now and have no songs saved and lost my Playlist. Please help

• Casual Listener
  • Tried logging in to my account on mobile. Had to reset my password. Have no premium now and have no songs saved and lost my Playlist. Please help 🙂
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong country recognized

Hi, I am not able to login at Spotify using my mobile phone. In former times I created my account via Facebook during vacations in Poland. Now, when I do log in on my PC, as country is choosen "PL". But when I do change it, there is "Deutschland" mar...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am not able to login at Spotify using my mobile phone. In former times I created my account via Facebook during vacations in Poland. Now, when I do log in on my PC, as country is choos...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant pay for premium

I was informed today that my payment info was invalid, and my premium service put on hold. I tried using all of my debit cards and credit cards to pay, but all of them were rejected. I called my banks to check the validity of my card details and they...

• I was informed today that my payment info was invalid, and my premium service put on hold. I tried using all of my debit cards and credit cards to pay, but all of them were rejected. I called my bank...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred issue

Computer 1: Mac running Spotify v0.8.5.1356... (highly usable and attractive interface)Computer 2: PC running Spotify v1.0.38.171... (God awful) Starred songs on Mac has 22,947 tracks in.Songs on PC has 4 songs in(!) There are also 3 rogue 'Starred' ...

• Computer 1: Mac running Spotify v0.8.5.1356... (highly usable and attractive interface) Computer 2: PC running Spotify v1.0.38.171... (God awful)   Starred songs on Mac has 22,947 tracks in. ...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

accidentally deleted songs from a playlist

Hi! I accidentally deleted two tracks from this playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/samphippen/playlist/1J0S2HqFSgVs16gZKMAGbO is there any way to get them back. I can't remember what they were!!!

• Hi! I accidentally deleted two tracks from this playlist:   https://open.spotify.com/user/samphippen/playlist/1J0S2HqFSgVs16gZKMAGbO   is there any way to get them back. I can't remembe...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Won't update my "Saved Music" on different Devices

My different devices don't update my saved Music. Its like I have different Accounts now. And..On my Iphone 6s, Spotify crashes when i tap long on Songs to listen the preview.thx for Help (maybe in German xD)

• Casual Listener
  • My different devices don't update my saved Music. Its like I have different Accounts now.   And.. On my Iphone 6s, Spotify crashes when i tap long on Songs to listen the preview. thx fo...
  • tobinator
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log in online

I made my account through Facebook it even has my profile picture in the Spotify app but I can't log on online to see when next payment is due as when I try to log in through Facebook it says I do not have an account with it I have tried putting my e...

• Casual Listener
  • I made my account through Facebook it even has my profile picture in the Spotify app but I can't log on online to see when next payment is due as when I try to log in through Facebook it says I do no...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have been charged for premium but don't have access to it.

So I needed to update my payment for my premium account and I was charged yet when I log in its still asking my to update my info.. I checked my credit card statement and I was charged for the premium. Help pls.

• So I needed to update my payment for my premium account and I was charged yet when I log in its still asking my to update my info.. I checked my credit card statement and I was charged for the premiu...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I got the student discount and I still don't have premium. I've tried everything help PLEASE.

• I got the student discount and I still don't have premium. I've tried everything help PLEASE.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

FREE Subscription for the first month

I have just got a premium subscription that is SUPPOSED to be FREE for the first month and they charged me 9,99€; how can i cancel the subscriptin so you give my money back? Thanks!

• I have just got a premium subscription that is SUPPOSED to be FREE for the first month and they charged me 9,99€; how can i cancel the subscriptin so you give my money back?   Thanks!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Locked spotify account

I've recently canceled my spotify subscription. I used spotify for 3 months for 1 euro.I was 2 days too late to cancel before it started a new month. I canceled the premium and used the normal version for about 2 days. after 2 more days I refunded my...

• Casual Listener
  • I've recently canceled my spotify subscription. I used spotify for 3 months for 1 euro.I was 2 days too late to cancel before it started a new month. I canceled the premium and used the normal versio...
  • MartijnvanHunen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change country, only 1 option

Hi,I travelled from France to South Korea and I can't seem to be able to change my country in my account settings. The only option in the drop down menu is "France", although I have a South Korean IP address (Screenshots attached).I have a free accou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I travelled from France to South Korea and I can't seem to be able to change my country in my account settings. The only option in the drop down menu is "France", although I have a South Korean ...
  • Keishee
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes