Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't withdraw money from my paypal account.

Spotify won't withdraw money from my paypal account.

For some reason, although I have enough money on my bank account, Spotify won't withdraw money to renew my Spotify premium membership. What can I do to fix this? I really need my Spotify premium membership tomorrow, and I don't want my membership to expire.

Please help me.

3 Replies

Payment by card

There are some main requirements that your card must fulfil in order to use it to subscribe to Spotify Premium or Spotify Unlimited.

1. Ensure that your card has not expired. If you have received a new card, update your credit card details on your Subscription page
  2. The country set in your Spotify account profile must match the country where your card is registered. If you intend to use a payment method in another country, you can make this selection on your Subscription page (We can only accept payment from our launch countries).
  3. Your card should be enabled for e-commerce transactions (Verified by Visa/Mastercard SecureCode).
  4. Your card must also be open to be used for foreign purchases.

After verifying these with your bank, ensure you have enough funds in your account and give it another try from your Subscription page.

Payment by PayPal

Please contact PayPal in order to get more information on how to verify your account in your country.

If you have fulfilled the above criteria, and your payment has still failed, your card issuer (bank or credit card company) should be able to provide more information.

My PayPal account is verified, and it is from the same country as my spotify profile. I have tried both paying through PayPal and with my credit card, so this didn't answer my problem.

I have tried to contact PayPal, but with no luck. Anything else I can do besides following a standart reply to this kind of problem?

Does online e-cards help at all?

https://www.spotify.com/get-spotify/e-card/

You can purchase it for yourself.

Suggested posts