Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotigy on cell phone,,, Samsung, Android

Spotigy on cell phone,,, Samsung, Android

Hi.

I pay for Spotigy. No problems on computer.

But when I try to log in on my cellphone I can log in but I still get the adds and I cant move around in my playlist as I want to. I can only go on shuffle.

Why?

I pay for Spotify on computer,, so why not working on cellphone,,,, it works on my Samsung pad... odd

4 Replies

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to hear you're having trouble!

Could you try restarting your device for us? If that doesn't help, let's try a quick reinstall. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, it sounds like you might have a second account. Can you double-check you're logging in with the same username/email that you're using on your desktop device? You can check this out here too: https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Let us know how it goes 🙂

/M

hi there.

I took the app away and installed it again,, no dont work

I have checked the account and try to log in again. Dont work

I get in to Spotify but I still cant use anything else than shuffle and the comersial are still there. I dont want that cause Im paying for my Spotify and have done so for many many years. 

No problems on computer and pad...

What shall I do,, please help me

what shall I do,,,, read the message earlier,,, that I send in respond to your first answer

I still cant do anything else but shuffle on my mobile. Have checked that its only 1 account, have reinstalled the app twice, nothing helps, I have also logged ut from spotify on both mobile, pad and computer and after that logged in again... can you help me with this. I really want to have spotify working without commercial on my mobil to since Im paying for it....

Suggested posts