Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 4
  • Rising Star 4
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Not applicable
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook Login - Login Error

I have an acoount with bound my Facebook account. But last few days I can't login with Facebook. The error: There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later. What is the solution?

• I have an acoount with bound my Facebook account. But last few days I can't login with Facebook. The error: There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later. What is the...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Accedi a una cuenta que no es mia

Hola! Ayer quise crear una cuenta y decia que la direccion de mail ya pertenecia a una cuenta. Como no recordaba si alguna vez habia creado la cuenta, y Spotify no reconocia ninguna de las contrasenias que siempre utilizo, procedi a restablecer la mi...

• Hola! Ayer quise crear una cuenta y decia que la direccion de mail ya pertenecia a una cuenta. Como no recordaba si alguna vez habia creado la cuenta, y Spotify no reconocia ninguna de las contraseni...
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Proxy

I have a proxy open and I try to login to Spotify but it won't let me log in. Does anyone know what to do?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a proxy open and I try to login to Spotify but it won't let me log in. Does anyone know what to do?
  • riccardoancona
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify in Russia

Spotify is the best music service in the world, unfortunately in Russia it does not work officially, it works on a PC, but on smartphones you have to use VPN, but not about that, I have question.Will Spotify come to Russia?I do not ask for localizati...

• Spotify is the best music service in the world, unfortunately in Russia it does not work officially, it works on a PC, but on smartphones you have to use VPN, but not about that, I have question. Wi...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes

2 accounts

Eu tinha uma conta no Premium. Juntei com minha famikia e fiz o plano familia? Eu vou parar de receber a cobranca do Premium normal?

• Eu tinha uma conta no Premium. Juntei com minha famikia e fiz o plano familia?  Eu vou parar de receber a cobranca do Premium normal? 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I Cant Loggin with facebook

Hello, i cant loggin with my facebook account on my spotify mac os app. When i click on loggin with facebook, the app wants to open chrome and shows a blank page. Please help fast

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i cant loggin with my facebook account on my spotify mac os app. When i click on loggin with facebook, the app wants to open chrome and shows a blank page.    Please help fast
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Vodafone UK / Spotify premium

Hi all,I have a Spotify premium account and I just subscribed to a Vodafone monthly plan in the UK. There is an offer to have Spotify premium for one year for free but I already have an account. I just cancelled my premium account to be able to benef...

• Hi all, I have a Spotify premium account and I just subscribed to a Vodafone monthly plan in the UK. There is an offer to have Spotify premium for one year for free but I already have an account. I ...
  • bullep
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Account hacked

my spotify has been hacked. Someone has change the email adress and the password and I can get inside or change the password for my own spotify. I have try to get in contact with the spotify support but they don´t recongnize my email. They say, they ...

• my spotify has been hacked. Someone has change the email adress and the password and I can get inside or change the password for my own spotify. I have try to get in contact with the spotify support ...
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Why there's no Globe prepaid payment option.

I want to avail the 49php=3months promo but the prepaid payment option is missing.

• Visitor
  • I want to avail the 49php=3months promo but the prepaid payment option is missing.
  • Archel
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo abrir spotify desde la ultima actualizacion

Desde la ultima actualizacion de spotify (02/02) que no puedo utilizar la app. Abro y me muestra la pantalla de inicio todo en **bleep**, no puedo seleccionar ningun icono y al final me termina saliendo un cartel que spotify no responde. Ya intente b...

• Casual Listener
  • Desde la ultima actualizacion de spotify (02/02) que no puedo utilizar la app. Abro y me muestra la pantalla de inicio todo en **bleep**, no puedo seleccionar ningun icono y al final me termina salie...
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't logging in

The app asking me to write my location at (spotify.com) . i dont know what its means. What should i do ? im confused!

• The app asking me to write my location at (spotify.com) . i dont know what its means. What should i do ? im confused!
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't connect

I can't connect to my account and both email and facebook does'nt work.Asks about location and trip and sth like this.

• I can't connect to my account and both email and facebook does'nt work. Asks about location and trip and sth like this.
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account duplication after Facebook login ERROR

Hello, I had an account using facebook and I couldn't log in to it using facebook (after it was good for some time), so I created a new one and then connected it to facebook (After removing Spotify app from facebook) and all my songs are missing! Thi...

• Hello,   I had an account using facebook and I couldn't log in to it using facebook (after it was good for some time), so I created a new one and then connected it to facebook (After removing ...
  • caszriel
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

None of my emails work

I made a new spotify account because my last one got disabled due to a mix up with my credit card company and so I made a new account. But now when I try to login with one of my emails it says that it's wrong and when I try to reset my password the e...

• I made a new spotify account because my last one got disabled due to a mix up with my credit card company and so I made a new account. But now when I try to login with one of my emails it says that i...
  • caszriel
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email changed (Hacked Email)

So my email got compromised which also led to them changing the email linked to my spotify account "osiric91', which makes it impossible for me to restore it without your help. Could you help me out? Regards,Jonas.

• So my email got compromised which also led to them changing the email linked to my spotify account "osiric91', which makes it impossible for me to restore it without your help. Could you help me out?...
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Separate accounts

I have a separate account not linked to an email, and I can't log in because I just switched phones. How can I recover the account or cancel the premium I pay on that account?

• I have a separate account not linked to an email, and I can't log in because I just switched phones. How can I recover the account or cancel the premium I pay on that account?
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login with Facebook and lost my premium

The first issue was that I realised that I'm not a premiom anymore (android and tv both showed a free account). My premium subscription was OK trough a family premium group, the others are still premium, they checked. So I logged out (maybe it could ...

• Casual Listener
  • The first issue was that I realised that I'm not a premiom anymore (android and tv both showed a free account). My premium subscription was OK trough a family premium group, the others are still prem...
  • Nninnagoho
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Modificar correo electronico asociado

Hace muchos años inicie mi cuenta de Spotify con Facebook, automaticamente Spotify cogió la cuenta que yo tenía asociada a Facebook para crear el usuario. Hace ya un año cambie mi correo electronico en Facebook y elimine el correo que tenia vinculado...

• Casual Listener
  • Hace muchos años inicie mi cuenta de Spotify con Facebook, automaticamente Spotify cogió la cuenta que yo tenía asociada a Facebook para crear el usuario.    Hace ya un año cambie mi corr...
  • EmilioGa
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Following another Spotify user but can't see some of her playlist

Hi! I'm following another Spotify user but noticed that I can't see all her playlist. I tried the search function to look for the playlist but I was not able to find it. Can you help?

• Hi! I'm following another Spotify user but noticed that I can't see all her playlist. I tried the search function to look for the playlist but I was not able to find it. Can you help?
  • divall
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get somebody to stop logging into my account. Who can help me?

Somebody was using my account, and turned my Student + Hulu into a family account. I just switched it back, but I'm still going to get charged triple what I should. Also, another phone is using my account still, even after I changed my Facebook passw...

• Casual Listener
  • Somebody was using my account, and turned my Student + Hulu into a family account. I just switched it back, but I'm still going to get charged triple what I should.    Also, another phone...
  • cjbeats
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes