Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution After login wrong account

If I login at my IPhone in my OWN account, I Will get in my husbands account with a totale different username and password. How on earth is th possible. Very annoying, because I am a new member and never used spotify before.

• If I login at my IPhone in my OWN account, I Will get in my husbands account with a totale different username and password. How on earth is th possible. Very annoying, because I am a new member and n...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution mailadres

Can't change our mailadress. They say it is coupled with facebook but i can't disconnect it. In facebook is our adres already changed. Spotify can't log in with facebook also because the mailadres in facebook and spotify is different.

• Can't  change our mailadress. They say it is coupled with facebook but i can't disconnect it. In facebook is our adres already changed. Spotify can't log in with facebook also because the mailad...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Datos de acceso perdidos

Hola buenos dias al cerrar sesion de mi cuenta premium he olvidado mi acceso, no tengo ni el correo electronico ni la contrasena, solo el nombre de usuario. Me gustaria saber como puedo recuperar toda esta informacion Gracias

• Hola buenos dias   al cerrar sesion de mi cuenta premium he olvidado mi acceso, no tengo ni el correo electronico ni la contrasena, solo el nombre de usuario. Me gustaria saber como puedo recu...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Switching user names

How do I switch user names so I am main account holder. My son set up Premium Family I pay for the account. He now no longer has access to his email account and my debit card has changed so we can't use the service. Do you know how this can be rectif...

• How do I switch user names so I am main account holder.  My son set up Premium Family I pay for the account.  He now no longer has access to his email account and my debit card has cha...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Terms and conditions pane doesn’t fit on my iphone screen

I just logged in for the first time on my iiphone, and I can’t either see the “Accept” button, shrink thevscreen to fit, nor scroll to it. These features work on all other apps.

• I just logged in for the first time on my iiphone, and I can’t either see the “Accept” button, shrink thevscreen to fit, nor scroll to it. These features work on all other apps.
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont let me log in because it thinks im overseas

Keeps popping up with this everytime i log in but im not overseas?!?!?! How do i get rid of it so i can log on?

• Keeps popping up with this everytime i log in but im not overseas?!?!?! How do i get rid of it so i can log on?
  • IamAnaDima
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify kicked my family members and won't re-admit them...

... and when I asked Spotify support they told me to open a thread here. Now isn't this just awesome customer care? In essence, I have a Spotify account linked to my Facebook. Then I upgraded to Premium for Family. Then I added two family members (li...

• Regular
  • ... and when I asked Spotify support they told me to open a thread here. Now isn't this just awesome customer care?   In essence, I have a Spotify account linked to my Facebook. Then I upgrade...
  • nusser
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't invite family members?

Hi, I already have a family account and added a family member. I now want to add 2 more, but can't find the invite-link anywhere?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I already have a family account and added a family member. I now want to add 2 more, but can't find the invite-link anywhere?
  • shanamoryski
  • 89 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 89 replies
  • 4 likes

Somebody else uploaded a track as my band

I used to be in a band, Event Horizon, that released an EP called A Study In Change ages ago, it's the only thing on our spotify page but someone else has mistakingly uploaded a song as one of ours and it has not been corrected. It's really out of pl...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to be in a band, Event Horizon, that released an EP called A Study In Change ages ago, it's the only thing on our spotify page but someone else has mistakingly uploaded a song as one of ours a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

reset account

Hey could you please reset my account "Jette991" since I don´t have any access to it anymore and don´t want to continue paying for my premium subscription. Thank you

• Visitor
  • Hey could you please reset my account "Jette991" since I don´t have any access to it anymore and don´t want to continue paying for my premium subscription. Thank you 
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prepaid credit card problem

I always paid my subsription with prepaid credit cards but now it's not working anymore. It goes with a "paiment failure, try again or try another paiment method..."I tried with two different cards, didnt work, but i've been able to use those cards f...

• I always paid my subsription with prepaid credit cards but now it's not working anymore. It goes with a "paiment failure, try again or try another paiment method..." I tried with two different cards...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Going from single account to Family account - How to divide the playlists

Today I have my account on several devices which the family uses more and more, and add things to playlists. Since it's not possible to play on more than one unit at the time, and the kids want to listen to their music at the same time - it's time to...

• Today I have my account on several devices which the family uses more and more, and add things to playlists. Since it's not possible to play on more than one unit at the time, and the kids want to li...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Free account vs. Premium account - how to delete my free account?

I started a free Spotify account on my Android phone. After a few days I decided to purchase a Premium account and did so on my iPad - this works fine. My problem arises when I try to activate Spotify from my phone, it will not open in my Premium acc...

• Visitor
  • I started a free Spotify account on my Android phone. After a few days I decided to purchase a Premium account and did so on my iPad - this works fine. My problem arises when I try to activate Spotif...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to use Spotify in Bosnia and Herzegovina?

Hello! I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina and I would like to use Spotify (premium) on mobile phone regularly at home. So, for instance, I am in Italy for some time and I wonder if I could use Spotify on my phone normally if I activate premium here wit...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina and I would like to use Spotify (premium) on mobile phone regularly at home. So, for instance, I am in Italy for some time and I wonder if I could use Spotify ...
  • vojkan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Moved from Italy

I moved from Italy to the USA and now when I try to open my account, it says "Your account may only be used abroad for 14 days." I saw some other people have had the same problem but no solutions have been posted. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I moved from Italy to the USA and  now when I try to open my account, it says "Your account may only be used abroad for 14 days." I saw some other people have had the same problem but no solutio...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Facebook Name

Hello!I linked spotify with my facebook to share a song, and afterwards realized my spotify nickname had been replaced by my facebook name. I do not want that at all, and I would not have linked fb and spotify if I had known about it. I have been una...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I linked spotify with my facebook to share a song, and afterwards realized my spotify nickname had been replaced by my facebook name. I do not want that at all, and I would not have linked fb...
  • iridescenr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i have already join a family membership but still im free user

i have already join a family membership but spotiy is still free i cant change my free user class. please someone help me im trying to fix this problem above 10-14 hours.

• Casual Listener
  • i have already join a family membership but spotiy is still free i cant change my free user class. please someone help me im trying to fix this problem above 10-14 hours.
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify stuck on loading page

I cant login cause the login screen wont appear as the loading screen seems to load for too long

• I cant login cause the login screen wont appear as the loading screen seems to load for too long 
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Following 56, Followers 0 - any ideas?

Could it be a setting?The majority of people I am following are actual friends that I found via the "find friends" button that's linked to FB. Just wanna be sure I am visible on that list should they do the same. The others I am following are bands. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Could it be a setting? The majority of people I am following are actual friends that I found via the "find friends" button that's linked to FB. Just wanna be sure I am visible on that list should th...
  • n8311
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change the nationality

I’m from Italy but at the moment I’m in Singapore and I can’t pay the tax for Spotify because when I did the account I was already in Singapore but now I can’t pay because my credit card is from Italy. What can I do to change the nationality? I searc...

• Casual Listener
  • I’m from Italy but at the moment I’m in Singapore and I can’t pay the tax for Spotify because when I did the account I was already in Singapore but now I can’t pay because my credit card is from Ital...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes