Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Suddenly my account doesn't exist

Suddenly my account doesn't exist

It has started to happen yesterday. 
I cannot use my account (jeantozzi) anymore. When I try to enter through facebook, it says the e-mail is already used (?). So I try to log in with my "Spotify account" with my usual username and password and get an error saying that "The username or password is incorrect". C'mon, what's happening?
I've tried on Android, Windows... Nothing happens.
And when I try to change the password, it says I need to change the facebook password as my account is facebook-like.
So I change my password, and still nothing happens(!).
And I've already tried to use app code on facebook. Still nothings happens.

I'm actually using an account I've just created to send this message, because I can't even login in to send it.
Hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance.

4 Replies

I suggest you contact support so they can take a look at your account and help you with this

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I've replied saying that I've already tried all those FAQs and also created a topic here, and still my problem exists.
Should I wait a "human" reply now?

If you have replied to the automated email, someone from support should reply within 48 hours. If not, post back here and I'll see if I can get them to reply for you.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This same thing is happening to me, why isn't there a number to call!!!

Suggested posts