Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I want to logon using my facebook accont from my wifes iPad but it keeps defaultimg to her facebook

My wife recently signed up to free spotify and linked to her facebook. I have a premium account linked to facebook. Now whenever I try to logon from the Mac or Ipad using "logon with facebook" it picks up her account. This is causing issues with Sino...

• My wife recently signed up to free spotify and linked to her facebook. I have a premium account linked to facebook. Now whenever I try to logon from the Mac or Ipad using "logon with facebook" it pic...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Reset Password

I am trying to reset my password but when I click on the password reset button on the website it automatically takes me to the profile update page with no opportunity to reset or change the password. This is disconcerting as my profile is now visible...

• I am trying to reset my password but when I click on the password reset button on the website it automatically takes me to the profile update page with no opportunity to reset or change the password....
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change in tarification

Since two months, out of the blue, Spotify charges me 1$ more than usually. I was never noticed of this price raise and I am very dissatisfied... Taking in consideration that I only had 1 free month when I subscribed and now people have 3 x 1$ month,...

• Casual Listener
  • Since two months, out of the blue, Spotify charges me 1$ more than usually. I was never noticed of this price raise and I am very dissatisfied... Taking in consideration that I only had 1 free month ...
  • Zexacerum
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't sign in

I can't sign into to spotify it says I can only use it for 14 days abroad but I'm not abroad I have just moved from Germany to England tho (this is on playstation and I phone )

• Casual Listener
  • I can't sign into to spotify it says I can only use it for 14 days abroad but I'm not abroad I have just moved from Germany to England tho (this is on playstation and I phone )
  • ToxiCc_RemiXx
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta sincronizada com Facebook - Synchronized has Facebook

Faz tempo que estou tentando recuperar está conta sem sucesso, ela está vinculada a minha conta do facebook, e toda vez que tento conectar pelo spotify aparece uma mensagem de erro informando: (Que meu país não é igual ao definido do meu perfil). Pel...

• Faz tempo que estou tentando recuperar está conta sem sucesso, ela está vinculada a minha conta do facebook, e toda vez que tento conectar pelo spotify aparece uma mensagem de erro informando: (Que m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I being billed twice?

So, this is what my bank shows.....09/02/2015 - DBT/WDR 01859063469ADY*SPOTIFY USA 646-8375380 NY 45 W. 18th Street - ($9.99)But Spotify (as of yesterday) was telling me there was a problem renewing it...REALLY? Why should I pay TWICE for one subscri...

• Visitor
  • So, this is what my bank shows..... 09/02/2015 - DBT/WDR 01859063469 ADY*SPOTIFY USA 646-8375380 NY 45 W. 18th Street - ($9.99) But Spotify (as of yesterday) was telling me there was a problem...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

impossible d'avoir accès à ma musique

je n'arrive pas à écouter ma musique depuis des jours, une fenêtre apparaît et me dit que mon pays ne correspond pas à ll'adresse mise dans mon profil, suis allèe sur ma page pour essayer de le changer, je vis en suisse et ne me sont proposès que la ...

• je n'arrive pas à écouter ma musique depuis des jours, une fenêtre apparaît et me dit que mon pays ne correspond pas à ll'adresse mise dans mon profil, suis allèe sur ma page pour essayer de le chang...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get a refund for my Sept payment??

I need a refund request for my unknown Sept charge. It jus came out today!!!! HELP!!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I need a refund request for my unknown Sept charge. It jus came out today!!!! HELP!!!!!
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium via the student discount ended up paying for it and not receiving premium.

After seeing the Spotify premium offer for students I immediately jumped at the opportunity. While signing up they mentioned that they couldn't verify that I was a student. Nonetheless, they were sure able to verify the authenticity of my debt card c...

• After seeing the Spotify premium offer for students I immediately jumped at the opportunity. While signing up they mentioned that they couldn't verify that I was a student. Nonetheless, they were sur...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled Suvs. and i was todey charged

2015-09-137464319450115.99 EUR today i canceled my Subs. and i got Charget 6 € for canceling ??? BTW my Premium Ending Today and i was charged Today 6 € ... , i would like to have refound cause i dont listen to much Spotify because a lot of Artist mi...

• 2015-09-13 746431945011 5.99 EUR     today i canceled my Subs. and i got Charget 6 € for canceling ??? BTW my Premium Ending Today and i was charged Today 6  € ... , i would li...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

billed for premium when my account clearly says free version

I keep getting charged for a subscription I don't have what the **bleep**!!! There is no 800 number to call and no one responds to emails...this needs to be resolved and my money refunded before I contact my attorney

• Casual Listener
  • I keep getting charged for a subscription I don't have what the **bleep**!!! There is no 800 number to call and no one responds to emails...this needs to be resolved and my money refunded before I co...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists disappeared

Apparently Spotify identified an issue with my payment details. I didn´t change anything, so I must assume it´s caused on their side. This morning I updated my account details (changed to my credit card) which brought back my premium account again. H...

• Apparently Spotify identified an issue with my payment details. I didn´t change anything, so I must assume it´s caused on their side. This morning I updated my account details (changed to my credit c...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charges

My card has been charged £12.99 on 3 separate occasions throughout August.. I would like a refund asap!

• My card has been charged £12.99 on 3 separate occasions throughout August.. I would like a refund asap! 😡
  • imperfected
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to unsync with Facebook account

Hi all, I created my spotify account through my facebook and now realize that in doing this, my facebook password and my spotify password have to be the same. I do not mind having my spotify connected with my facebook account, but I do wish for the p...

• Visitor
  • Hi all, I created my spotify account through my facebook and now realize that in doing this, my facebook password and my spotify password have to be the same. I do not mind having my spotify connec...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Followed playlist appear on my public playlist on my profile

I've had my Spotify account for a couple o months now and just realised that some the playlists I follow are showing on my public playlist section on my profile, which I do not want.I am aware about making your OWN playlist on public or private, but ...

• I've had my Spotify account for a couple o months now and just realised that some the playlists I follow are showing on my public playlist section on my profile, which I do not want. I am aware a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unauthorized Charge

Hi there, I recently tried to set up a Student discount account but it keeps saying I'm not a student here, and today the card that I was trying to use was charged with the normal $9.99 for premium when I dont even have an account with that card.

• Hi there,   I recently tried to set up a Student discount account but it keeps saying I'm not a student here, and today the card that I was trying to use was charged with the normal $9.99 for ...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Spotify

I am currently a student at a college but when I put in my information it tells me "We were unable to validate your student details. Please check your status and try again." However all of my information is correct, how can I get the student discount...

• I am currently a student at a college but when I put in my information it tells me "We were unable to validate your student details. Please check your status and try again." However all of my in...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to get a school discount applied to my account

I don't know how to contact customer service I need the school discount applied to my account.

• I don't know how to contact customer service I need the school discount applied to my account.
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

loging In

I have Spotify premium that I pay through my Sprint bill. When I got the last "upgrade" my auto-login was gone and Spotify doesn't recognize my username, password or email address. When I try to contact Customer Support, I get "Your session has ended...

• I have Spotify premium that I pay through my Sprint bill. When I got the last "upgrade"  my auto-login was gone and Spotify doesn't recognize my username, password or email address. When I try t...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Very confuse i have Premium but it still says free

Okay very confuse i do not see the ablilty to pay on my cell phone bill anybome what happen to tthe feature

• Casual Listener
  • Okay very confuse i do not see the ablilty to pay on my cell phone bill anybome  what happen to tthe feature    
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes