Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • snickerdoc
  • 719 replies
  • 63 likes
  • Account
  • 719 replies
  • 63 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

error in email account

Hi, today I sign in spotify using Vodafone summer card promotion. Accidentally I used a wrong email and now I don't remember the password to enter with my account. How can I change the password if I have used a wrong email?

• Hi, today I sign in spotify using Vodafone summer card promotion. Accidentally I used a wrong email and now I don't remember the password to enter with my account. How can I change the password if I ...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still can't find my username after following all the advice on this forum

I joined Spotify through Facebook and I have a file account.I need my username (the numeric info) and despite searching this forum; trying all the solutions of viewing my profile etc, I still cannot see any reference to my numeric username.This is RE...

• I joined Spotify through Facebook and I have a file account. I need my username (the numeric info) and despite searching this forum; trying all the solutions of viewing my profile etc, I still can...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Renew student discount after 1 year period

Hi, I just logged in to my account and saw, to my surprise, that my student discount was cancelled in June, and am set to be charged $9.99 per month from July 6. When I checked "receipts", it appears that the discount ran out last month, having run o...

• Hi,   I just logged in to my account and saw, to my surprise, that my student discount was cancelled in June, and am set to be charged $9.99 per month from July 6. When I checked "receipts", i...
  • brooooke93
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

30 second tracks - again - still not resolved!!

This is the third time I have had this problem and keeps happening. Why? I have a set of albums which are only giving me a 30 second preview. I am on a premium account. I use Spotify in two places - my phone and my PC. I don't have Spotify anywhere e...

• Regular
  • This is the third time I have had this problem and keeps happening. Why?    I have a set of albums which are only giving me a 30 second preview. I am on a premium account.    ...
  • bluejonny
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Device Password - No email received

Hello, I'm new to Spotify and trying to use the app on my PS3. I signed up for Spotify Premium using my Facebook account and cannot log in to the PS3 app with this information. I requested a device password from my account settings multiple times ove...

• Hello, I'm new to Spotify and trying to use the app on my PS3. I signed up for Spotify Premium using my Facebook account and cannot log in to the PS3 app with this information. I requested a device p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't cancel Premium

I'm not un-tech savy but I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO CANCEL MY PREMIUM service. I don't know what's up. I go to my account page, click manage my subscriptions, it says "no payment provider connected" and yet I am said to have a premium account and hav...

• I'm not un-tech savy but I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO CANCEL MY PREMIUM service. I don't know what's up. I go to my account page, click manage my subscriptions, it says "no payment provider connected" ...
  • elitegamer373
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked?

So I logged on a moment ago and got a notification that spotify was being controlled by a "Amanda's iPod". Well, I don't know an Amanda and I'm certainly not one, so I told spotify to give me the controls. Not but three seconds later, the same Amanda...

• Casual Listener
  • So I logged on a moment ago and got a notification that spotify was being controlled by a "Amanda's iPod". Well, I don't know an Amanda and I'm certainly not one, so I told spotify to give me the con...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

HelloI have been a spotify account holder on premium for a little while. I have recently found out as a student I could get an nus card and receive a disount with spotify. Ive tried to register it a number of times on your student page but it says I ...

• Hello I have been a spotify account holder on premium for a little while. I have recently found out as a student I could get an nus card and receive a disount with spotify. Ive tried to register it ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wie stoniere ich eine gift card und kann ich den code dann nochmal benutzen?

Ich habe von meinem Freund eine Gift Card geschenkt bekommen (1 Monat) und habe diese heute eingelöst. Leider habe ich mich damals mit Facebook angemeldet, wie mach ich das rückgänig? Wie stoniere ich die Karte und kann ich mein geld dann noch benutz...

• Ich habe von meinem Freund eine Gift Card geschenkt bekommen (1 Monat) und habe diese heute eingelöst. Leider habe ich mich damals mit Facebook angemeldet, wie mach ich das rückgänig? Wie stoniere ic...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Account Avatar

Can i pick a Profile Avatar without Facebook ?I cant find something about it in the Internet Peace

• Community Legend
  • Can i  pick a Profile Avatar without Facebook ? I cant find something about it in the Internet   Peace
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to move back from Spotify Family to Premium subscription

Hello everyone I was a Premium member until today as I moved to Family subscription by adding a family member. Is there an option to move back to Premium subscription and quit the Family subscription? Or do I need to cancel my Family subscription and...

• Gig Goer
  • Hello everyone   I was a Premium member until today as I moved to Family subscription by adding a family member. Is there an option to move back to Premium subscription and quit the Family sub...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment on account

Can i pay for someone else account without logging in too their account?

• Can i pay for someone else account without logging in too their account?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Account

I reset my browser preferences, logging me out of Spotify. Now when I try to log in to my account using Facebook (which was connected), it doesn't work. It suggests I log into a different account I thought I had suspended which has no playlists on it...

• I reset my browser preferences, logging me out of Spotify. Now when I try to log in to my account using Facebook (which was connected), it doesn't work. It suggests I log into a different account I t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I am from Vietnam and I want upgrade Spotify Premium.

Hello, My name is Dec, from Vietnam. Like subject, I try to upgrade my account to Premium but receive message: "It looks like your card is from a non-Spotify country.Unfortunately we haven't launched in this country yet. You need to use a card issued...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   My name is Dec, from Vietnam. Like subject, I try to upgrade my account to Premium but receive message:   "It looks like your card is from a non-Spotify country. Unfortunately...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify para iPhone

intento contratar servicio premium y la aplicación me dice que he de pagar al mes 12,99€ y no se porque. Ya que su precio es de 9,99€. Alguien sabe porque? Gracias.

• intento contratar servicio premium y la aplicación me dice que he de pagar al mes 12,99€ y no se porque. Ya que su precio es de 9,99€. Alguien sabe porque? Gracias.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelled my subscription and I'm still getting billed.

I'm very irrtated and frustrated. I cancelled my subscription a long time ago and they are still billing me. I did it again a couple of days ago and the payment went through even when I deleted the subscription. Now they are trying to bill me on my o...

• I'm very irrtated and frustrated. I cancelled my subscription a long time ago and they are still billing me. I did it again a couple of days ago and the payment went through even when I deleted the s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get student discount

So my 12 month period apparently ended (i thought i had another month so kinda freaked me out seeing I was charged full price). And I tried reactivating the student discount for future months but i keep getting this message that says: "It appears tha...

• So my 12 month period apparently ended (i thought i had another month so kinda freaked me out seeing I was charged full price). And I tried reactivating the student discount for future months but i k...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! downloads

How do I stop downloading songs to my phone? I did it accidentally and it's using up the memory on my phone!!! HELP PLEASE.... QUICKLY!!?

• How do I stop downloading songs to my phone? I did it accidentally and it's using up the memory on my phone!!! HELP PLEASE.... QUICKLY!!?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought the $0.99 for 3 months but it took $9.99

I bought the $0.99 for 3 months but it took $9.99. I made sure before I payed many times that I had selected the right one, but once I payed, I had payed 9.99. Can anyone help me get the $0.99 instead of $9.99

• Visitor
  • I bought the $0.99 for 3 months but it took $9.99. I made sure before I payed many times that I had selected the right one, but once I payed, I had payed 9.99. Can anyone help me get the $0.99 instea...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes