Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Locked out of Spotify because I'm abroad, will buying Premium fix?

I got a message on my Spotify iPhone app that I can't use Spotify now because I have been abroad for 14 days. (from US to UK)When I try to log in on the desktop app it takes me to the "Spotify desktop client communication failed." page and does not a...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a message on my Spotify iPhone app that I can't use Spotify now because I have been abroad for 14 days.  (from US to UK) When I try to log in on the desktop app it takes me to the "Spotif...
  • dbaler
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t log into spotify after i changed my password

HELP!!! I recently changed my password and now i cant log into spotify... i only get the message that my password or username is incorrect.

• HELP!!!   I recently changed my password and now i cant log into spotify... i only get the message that my password or username is incorrect. 
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account has been hacked

Hi, I've recently discovered that my Spotify premium account has had it's email account changed to be an "@armyspy.com" account. My password also seems to have been changed. I can therefore not change either the email or the password (as one relies o...

• Hi,   I've recently discovered that my Spotify premium account has had it's email account changed to be an "@armyspy.com" account. My password also seems to have been changed. I can therefore ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Subscription

I have two separate Spotify accounts and would like to cancel one. How do I go about doing this?Thanks.

• I have two separate Spotify accounts and would like to cancel one. How do I go about doing this? Thanks.
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnecting from facebook keeps name and photo

I've been having quite an issue. A friend accidentally linked her Facebook account with my Spotify account. When I went on the web player and disconnected it from the preferences and logged out and back in nothing changed. On the top of the player it...

• I've been having quite an issue. A friend accidentally linked her Facebook account with my Spotify account. When I went on the web player and disconnected it from the preferences and logged out and b...
  • lillie-beth
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium

I have accedentaly acceded to premium account for 7 days as spotify has allowed without paying but I'm worry about this. Once these seven days are gone, I won't be paying for the premium account... will I? I want to be sure it won't happen because I ...

• Visitor
  • I have accedentaly acceded to premium account for 7 days as spotify has allowed without paying but I'm worry about this. Once these seven days are gone, I won't be paying for the premium account... w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Twice

I'm exhausted. Seriuosly I'm tired of trying to get help with this issue. I'm being charged double, have been for about a year now and nobody is helping me no matter how many contact forms I fill out.

• Regular
  • I'm exhausted. Seriuosly I'm tired of trying to get help with this issue. I'm being charged double, have been for about a year now and nobody is helping me no matter how many contact forms I fill out...
  • ToniDavis
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify connected apps/ accounts

Hi! When I login to for example https://spotify-trendsetter.de/ or connected my Spotify account to Shazam, I granted those apps some rights to access details about my profile.Where can I find a list with all sites/ apps that I connected my Spotify ac...

• Visitor
  • Hi!   When I login to for example https://spotify-trendsetter.de/ or connected my Spotify account to Shazam, I granted those apps some rights to access details about my profile. Where ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Set a password for your devices

Hi! I've read a abit in this forum and it seems like there are some problems with this function? I've tried to set my device password but I don't get an email with my credentials. Would it be possible that my mail is sent manually? Thanks, Fabian

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I've read a abit in this forum and it seems like there are some problems with this function? I've tried to set my device password but I don't get an email with my credentials. Woul...
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

How to switch to familly account ?

Hi I have a premium account and I would like to add another one for my daughter. How can I proceed ?Must I switch to free account and then subscribe to the familly account ? or is there a way to keep my premium account and add another one to it ? Rap...

• Regular
  • Hi I have a premium account and I would like to add another one for my daughter. How can I proceed ? Must I switch to free account and then subscribe to the familly account ? or is there a way to ke...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to stop getting charged

I had Spotify for four months and they were charging me twice. So I canceled and I've still been getting charged for the four months after I canceled. How do I get my money back and get them to stop charging?

• I had Spotify for four months and they were charging me twice. So I canceled and I've still been getting charged for the four months after I canceled. How do I get my money back and get them to stop ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Hacked - Can't Use Anonymous Help Posting

My Spotify Premium account was hacked (I am currently logged on through Facebook, but I never use this account). I received an email from the Spotify team (which was completely in Spanish), letting me know that my account email address changed from m...

• My Spotify Premium account was hacked (I am currently logged on through Facebook, but I never use this account). I received an email from the Spotify team (which was completely in Spanish), letting m...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial???

Just signed up to the 7 day trial. Does it just end after 7 days. Or do i get automaticaly charged if i dont cancel??????

• Just signed up to the 7 day trial. Does it just end after 7 days. Or do i get automaticaly charged if i dont cancel??????
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify doesn't have my college on the list of colleges when applying for discount Help!

Hey guys I've been using spotify premium for a while now and I love it. I found out that they're was a student discount for people going to college. When I went to apply my college was not on the list. Doesn't anyone know what I can do to get past th...

• Hey guys I've been using spotify premium for a while now and I love it. I found out that they're was a student discount for people going to college. When I went to apply my college was not on the lis...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a phone number I can call to talk to somebody from Spotify?

Is there a phone number I can call to talk to somebody from Spotify? I messed up my Premium upgrade and signed up for the $4.99 student discount when I only wanted to try it for $0.99 for 3 months. Realizing this mistake I cancelled the subscriptionj...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a phone number I can call to talk to somebody from Spotify? I messed up my Premium upgrade and signed up for the $4.99 student discount when I only wanted to try it for $0.99 for 3 months. R...
  • Fortymouse
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is spotify compatible with iPod touch

HiI need a definitive answer before I sign up. Is Apple iPod touch generation 5 compatible with spotifyReally appreciate any input or advice. Seems like others are having similar problemsKind regardsOphymail

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I need a definitive answer before I sign up. Is Apple iPod touch generation 5 compatible with spotify Really appreciate any input or advice. Seems like others are having similar problems ...
  • Ophymail
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

all my offline songs are deleted

i subsecribed for premium when i was in Germany when i came back to Qatar all my offline songs are gone, it still work though but can't make them available offline again unless i play the whole song. could someone help me?

• i subsecribed for premium when i was in Germany when i came back to Qatar all my offline songs are gone, it still work though but can't make them available offline again unless i play the whole song....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all saved music, can't log in

Spotify started giving me trouble last week and it's only gotten worse this weekend. I've already been trying to work with support via email, but they have not been helpful this far. Last week I noticed a ton of random music being added to my saved m...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify started giving me trouble last week and it's only gotten worse this weekend. I've already been trying to work with support via email, but they have not been helpful this far.   Last we...
  • dan2581
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes