Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

TOO MANY PROBLEMS!!! PLEASE HELP

TOO MANY PROBLEMS!!! PLEASE HELP

Hello, my spotify is giving me a lot of problems in the last hour.

At first it went off line randomly so I tried them all: exit-log out-restert pc-check firewall  but nothing changed, still off line. So I had to unistal it and reinstall following the directions on spotify website. 

Now the situation is even worse!!!!
Not only it takes ages to log in, but when it eventually does all my playlists are gone, all the history, and if i click on my picture on the top right and then on "profile" nothing appears...

Right now, in this moment it gave me the 114 error code...so the matter should be with the firewall....but I already did all the procedure with the firewall...I removed spotify from the exception list unistal, reinstal and then added it to the exception lists again.

HELP

and btw NO I didn't create a second account as my only account was the one linked to facebook...I never did any spotify username or whatever...

8 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Peter has posted about this here. Hopefully Spotify can fix this soon!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

i have the same problem. It seems that Sptofy is down at the moment. Nothing but trouble since they changed to the newest update. I'm seriously thinking to go the another misic service if this **bleep** don't change.

Just canceled my payments. Good bye Spotify

same problems here...hope my playlists can be restored!!!! That was an awfull lot of work, putting them together. Don't want them to go to waste because of an IT Problem...

Same problem here, and Twitter also seems to be full of complaints by people with this issue. Let's wait and see what is done.

Same problem here... please help!!!!! 😞

I did uninstall it, reboot, use CCcleaner to clean up all the files, reinstall, DONE !!! PROBLEM SOLVED !!!

And the next day, I turn on my computer, open Spotify for sure, THEN THE ERROR 114 COMES AGAIN !!!

Now F word all around in my house.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Error 114 is a connection based error, normally meaning Spotify is unable to connect due to a firewall or other software blocking its connection. Do you have any firewalls running, or are you connecting via a restricted network?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts