Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The Sword Apocryphon album not in my spotify list but other users can see it and listen to it ?!?

The Sword Apocryphon album not in my spotify list but other users can see it and listen to it ?!?

the title says it all. ne the sword album is out since yesterday and other people can listen to it but i don't even see it in my list ?!?  how can thta be?!?!?

5 Replies

I can't find a playlist or album with Apocryphon with artist The Sword.
Could it be that its available on other regions, but not where you live? I live in Finland, and I can't see it. How do you know that others are listening to it on Spotify? Sure not local songs?

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

i read some reviews where people clearly stated that they were listening to the new the sword album, namely apocryphon, on spotify. also i hadn't heared of regionaly limited material ... if that would be true i would immediately quit spotify!

Hi, I have lost some of my playlists. I want the back

''bettinas favoriter''

''unsere liste''

Thank you for helpin!

@Bettjeff wrote:

Hi, I have lost some of my playlists. I want the back

''bettinas favoriter''

''unsere liste''

Thank you for helpin!

Hey @Bettjeff ! Welcome to the community 🙂

Have a read at the official playlist recovery topic for instructions on how to recover your playlist.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have the same problem! Actually I was able to listen to it for a short while after it was released, but haven't been able to find it on Spotify since.
It's appears to be available of you do a Google search for the album name+Spotify, but it redirects to an empty album? The link found via Google is: https://www.google.dk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://open.spotify.com/album/3igIcF6JFEt56alIL...

Suggested posts