Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The short Url´s doesn´t seem to work? I created it through sptfy.com.

The short Url´s doesn´t seem to work? I created it through sptfy.com.

My short url to spotify doesn´t work, it was created through sptfy.com, but i can´t reach that page neither. It has been like this for two days now.
4 Replies

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out.

The main ways you can access Spotify is through spotify.com, open.spotify.com, and anything else that ends with spotify.com.

If you're trying to create a short URL - one from spotify.com/premium is this: https://spoti.fi/3YlCZK9

If I am not understanding your concern properly, please reply with some more details and I'll take a look.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

The named sptfy.com is a cool "short url" creator for Spotify links (but not affiliated with Spotify), and their service and website is indeed down since a while, sadly.
To create short links in the spoti.fi domain, you can use Bitly. However, these can not have a custom named url.

I created a shorter url www.sptfy.com/chrisscian last year which I had printed on business cards and it was working fine...now when I click on it I get a "site not available" message...is there any chance of the site being restored, or is sptfy.com no longer?

Hey @chrisscian

I just tried the link that you sent and it works properly. Can you let me know if you experience this issue when you try a different browser or private window? 

If that doesn't work, can you send me a screenshot of what you're seeing when you open that link? Make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community. 

Keep me posted. 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts