Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to connect to Facebook *Your country does not match the one set in your profile - error

Unable to connect to Facebook *Your country does not match the one set in your profile - error

Hey guys, 

I've recently signed up for Spotify free, with the intention of cancelling my Apple Music account and using spotify family premium due to friends pressure. I don't mind as long as I can listen music right.... But, once I've signed up with my email (**********@outlook.com) I have tried to connect my facebook which i was getting an error and nothing could be synced. 

I figured this was because my Facebook account was originally created in the UK ages ago using my email address (***********@hotmail.co.uk) so they couldn't sync together as the emails we're different and I now live in Australia. So I change my email address on Facebook to the outlook.com email to match spotify and still I cannot get my spotify to sync with Facebook and I have tried on iPhone, Internet and now Mac and still get the error *Your country does not match the one set in your profile.

Spotify profice is set to AU and my country of residence on FB is AU.

Does anyone know the fix for this, as the main reason I'd be switching from Apple is the sync friends feature.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

1 Reply

Hey! I actually had this problem with connecting my facebook with my spotify account my first time. What I actually did was to cancel my previous account and once again sign up only this time with facebook. 
Is actually more easer, this way you don´t have to make a username or password and I don´t think you will have this problem again. 
I really hope it works, good luck(:

Suggested posts