Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to manage notifications

Solved!

Unable to manage notifications

Hi,

I'm a new user of Spotify and I decided to go in Spotify Family package which I already payed yesterday (and I already invited my wife).

The reason why I'm writing here is that I can't change anything on 'Manage notifications' page (and so my wife). I see only frozen green ticks and some empty boxes in both email and push columns and two buttons below (save and cancel). Buttons are working (proper comments and actions are done), but as the checkboxes are not working - nothing changes.

We tried to change notifications in:

• Chrome (my account) with working Adblock and Ghostery / with one of these plugins enabled and other disabled / with both disabled. Windows 10 64-bits onboard on Dell Latitude 6450.
  • Opera (wife's account) with only native ad blocker. Windows 10 64-bits onboard on Dell Vostro 3450.

I didn't use spotify standalone application and to be honest - I wouldn't like to use it (especially because I'm listening the music both at home and at work. At work I can't install / use any other software than approved by the ICT department. And I wouldn't like to use different approaches in both places, especially when I don't see any additional value by having the app installed - or I'm missing something?). At some time I will install android app, but I didn't have time yet to go through it.

Can someone help me with this issue?

best regards,

Chris

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I and my colleagues at work checked if this is only my issue and it looked then that for all of us such feature didn't work on Monday; today we checked again and it can be changed (what I have done with the successfully save).

No idea what's happened in the meantime, most important is that it can be changed and saved.

Topic can be closed 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I and my colleagues at work checked if this is only my issue and it looked then that for all of us such feature didn't work on Monday; today we checked again and it can be changed (what I have done with the successfully save).

No idea what's happened in the meantime, most important is that it can be changed and saved.

Topic can be closed 🙂

Suggested posts