Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Upgrading to Premium

Upgrading to Premium

Hi, I saw a spotify deal to upgrade for premium and get two months free. I'm mostly interested in it since 3 months of spotify will cover me for the summer holidays. However i havent used my 30 day trial yet, (I'm on a 7 day one at the moment) so i can't find a way to upgrade to premium. The offer ends on the 15th, so if i have to use my 30 day trial before i can get premium, i won't be able to take advantage of the offer, and it will end up that I'll have one month less of premium for the same cost (30 days free, and then a month paid). So I'm just looking for help to sort this out so that I can use the deal before it expires on the 15th.

2 Replies

If you want to take the summer offer, don't sign up for the 30 day premium trial as you will not then be eligible for the summer deal.

The terms state " If you have have subscribed to the Premium or Unlimited service or have taken a 30-day free trial offer or 60-day free trial offer previously, you are ineligible for this 3-for-1 Trial Offer.".

You should be able to sign up from the promotion page when on a 7-day premium trial I think:

https://www.spotify.com/summer

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts