Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Vodaphone - free subscription

Vodaphone - free subscription

I've bought a Vodaphone 4G phone and with it I get free Spotify premium.

I already have this, does anyone know how I can transfer the free offer to my current Spotify account ?

3 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

You need to cancel your current subscription from your online account, wait until your next bill date for your account to revert to Spotify free at which point you can follow Vodafone's steps to activate your free premium on their systems. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I am having the same issue. Was told to accept the deal I needed to cancel my current spotify rpemium, which i did yesterday. Tried to get the deal today and keep getting told that I have still got a premium account. I have spoken to Vodafone who have attempted to assist me althgough they now believe it to be an issue with Spotify. 

The deal runs out on 31/01/14 and my premium appears to run to 22/02/14 which is after this date. I would prefer not to open a brand new account just to be able to receive this deal. 

Is there anything I can do? 😞

Please help.

@evilnoob you could get in touch with the payment team to see if they can cancel your premium subscription early although I suspect that creating a new account may be necessary. You can always ask support to transfer your playlists over for you or just follow your old account and do it yourself.

Suggested posts