Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What exactly does Spotify share?

Solved!

What exactly does Spotify share?

Does Spotfiy share EVERY song you listen to, or do you have to listen to the entire song before it shares it? How come I don't see my own songs I listen to on the right social thing but I see everyone elsees? Does it only share songs that I click like on? Is there a way to change it so that it only shares the songs that I liked, not just all the ones I listen to?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@ThomasO wrote:

Do you have to end the song before it shares or as soon as it starts? How come I only see that my friends have listened to one song?  I doubt they only listened to one song.

Hi again 🙂

I don't actually know the answer to the first question there, however I think it updates when the song has finished playing 🙂

As for the second thing, you get one display everytime a friend plays a new song 🙂

Liam

View solution in original post

6 Replies

@ThomasO wrote:

Does Spotfiy share EVERY song you listen to, or do you have to listen to the entire song before it shares it? How come I don't see my own songs I listen to on the right social thing but I see everyone elsees? Does it only share songs that I click like on? Is there a way to change it so that it only shares the songs that I liked, not just all the ones I listen to?

Wow! How many questions in one topic 😉

It does share every song you listen to, yes - unless you're in a private session.

You don't see your own songs because you don't - people that follow you will however.

Nope it shares all you listen to.

Nope, there is no way to do this sorry.

Liam

Move Off Topic -> Accounts

Do you have to end the song before it shares or as soon as it starts? How come I only see that my friends have listened to one song?  I doubt they only listened to one song.

Marked as solution

@ThomasO wrote:

Hi again 🙂

I don't actually know the answer to the first question there, however I think it updates when the song has finished playing 🙂

As for the second thing, you get one display everytime a friend plays a new song 🙂

Liam

Thank You! So helpful, I thought I would be flooding my friends. Still wish it would only share what I thumbs up but whatever 🙂

Out of topic, but is there a way to add friends through the iPhone app?

@lionology wrote:

Out of topic, but is there a way to add friends through the iPhone app?

Not that I know of sorry!

Suggested posts