Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where are my daily mixes?

Where are my daily mixes?

Ok i had 6 daily mixes some time ago and suddenly all disapear. Now I got only one from long time and nothing new is coming?

What's going on?

8 Replies

Hi @iorq ,

Sorry to hear this.

Is this happening on more than one device? Also, I'd reccomend you to log out and then back in to see if this refreshes your account. 

In addiotion if you use Spotify on more than one device its worth checking that they are all up to date as at times this can cause this issue.

After this wait around 48 hours and check to see if they appear.

Keep me updated.

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have only one daily mix on all my devices (android x2 , linux, windows x2). Already did logout a few times and install fresh new app on my linux(2 weeks ago) and nothing helps 😞

Hey @iorq ,

Thanks for the update.

Can you ensure that all 5 devices have the latstest version(s) of Spotify.

Then check for the same 🙂

Robert_WRock Star 11
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Android and linux are for sure up to date, windows hmmm maybe not but will check it later

Checked windows app is up to date...

Hey there @iorq,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

Keep in mind that you need to be listening frequently to tracks and playlists other than the Daily Mixes in order for them to refresh.  

Further, you mention that you're only seeing one Daily Mix. You can get more than one depending how varied your music taste is. Tracks and artists are grouped into similar genres which then make up to 6 uniquely sounding mixes.

We recommend listening to and exploring as much music possible to get a full line up of mixes.

Let us know how things go! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I was listening frequently. I had 6 mixes and some day it disapear. Im still listen same amount of time then previously, and had only one mix with one type of music. So something is not working good

Ok it is more weird... Yesterday second daily mix arrived .... hurray was listening few tracks.... Today my secon daily mix disapear... wth? 😞 😕

Where I can make ticket or something . It is cleary not working as it should

Suggested posts