Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Won't let me log in

Won't let me log in

So I have had my Spotify account for almost two years now and have had little to no issues, but recently had to have my computer wiped out due to a virus. This uninstalled Spotify on my computer. I have been trying to redownload it but in order to download Spotify, I need to sign in via the website first. I signed up through facebook and so when it presents the button to log in via facebook credentials, I click on it and a little loading circle shows up that continues to spin and look like it's loading something but I will have this page open forEVER and it won't log me in. I also tried downloading Spotify on my roommate's computer because she wanted to try it out but it did the same thing when she tried to sign up, so I know it's not only my computer having the issue. Does anyone know why this could be happening and how on earth I can fix this? It's very frustrating because I've been having to run Spotify through my phone when I should be able to do it through my computer just fine.

And oddly enough, when I signed in to this message board, it would let me log in. It seems to only be on the main Spotify website that I am encountering this problem. I have attached a screen shot of what it looks like when I attempt to log in if that will help clarify what I am saying.

Screenshot from 2014-12-11 22:48:25.png
1 Reply

Hello @lotuselyse, welcome to the community!

Have you tried downloading it from the direct link here? Also have you tried clearing your browsing data or trying a different browser?

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Suggested posts