Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Want to delete Facebook account but spotify is connected through.

Hi! I want to delete Facebook acount but Spotify relates to the so I neet to know if I still will be able to log in to spotify(after FB account deleted) and how? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I want to delete Facebook acount but Spotify relates to the so I neet to know if I still will be able to log in to spotify(after FB account deleted)  and how?   Thanks
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Holiday Premium

I was planning on starting my account back up anyway and saw the $0.99 for 3 months ad. When I selected the Upgrade Now link under the ad, I recieved a warning stating, "It appears that you are not eligible for the discounted product that you are try...

• I was planning on starting my account back up anyway and saw the $0.99 for 3 months ad. When I selected the Upgrade Now link under the ad, I recieved a warning stating, "It appears that you are not e...
  • ToflixGamer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i get 7 dayfree

How can i get 7 days spotify premium free trial?

• How can i get 7 days spotify premium free trial?
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked / hijacked

Hi there, My spotify premium account has become inaccessible to me today. I was spontaneously logged out of the android app as I was using it and now the desktop app is stuck in offline mode. When I try to log back in on the android app using my deta...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, My spotify premium account has become inaccessible to me today. I was spontaneously logged out of the android app as I was using it and now the desktop app is stuck in offline mode. Whe...
  • arigooner1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Opinion: Add option to delete accounts!

I was initially very positive towards Spotify. But I have experienced a situation where my Spotify account seems to be immutably married to Facebook, with no control over this marriage, and I consider this completely unacceptable. The only solution s...

• Regular
  • I was initially very positive towards Spotify. But I have experienced a situation where my Spotify account seems to be immutably married to Facebook, with no control over this marriage, and I conside...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync spotify account with Facebook

Hey so I made a spotify account seperate than my Facebook account. I now want to sync them (so I can import my Facebook library into apps like Songkick). If I click "Connect to Facebook" in the desktop app, my browser takes me to a page that simply s...

• Hey so I made a spotify account seperate than my Facebook account.  I now want to sync them (so I can import my Facebook library into apps like Songkick).  If I click "Connect to Facebook" ...
  • TurkeyMan
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to log out off all devices?

I just went to play christmas songs on my phone and it said I was logged into a computer I clicked 'play here' it played then logged back into the computer and so stopped. I'm very upset as I have paid for this service and it's ruining Christmas.<...

• Casual Listener
  • I just went to play christmas songs on my phone and it said I was logged into a computer I clicked 'play here' it played then logged back into the computer and so stopped. I'm very upset as I have pa...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Get Student (Error Page)

First, I am in the US. I am trying to get Spotify Premium with the student discount. When I enter my payment details at first it kept redirecting me to the validation page, even though it said I was validated. Now, whenever I try to get it, I receive...

• Casual Listener
  • First, I am in the US. I am trying to get Spotify Premium with the student discount. When I enter my payment details at first it kept redirecting me to the validation page, even though it said I was ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Added more ads?

S

• Gig Goer
  • S
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Trouble

So about a month ago i started getting into Spotify, and i heard about the college student discount, which i am eldgible for, and, because i was curious what information it was required, i found the liink for it and clicked into the page where you ap...

• Casual Listener
  • So about a month ago i started getting into Spotify, and i heard about the college student discount, which i am eldgible for, and, because i was curious what information it was required, i found the ...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Promotion price + family plan...

Sorry if this has been asked/answered, I coudn't find an existing message. If I create a new Spotify account to take advantage of the $.99 for three months of Premium special, can I then add a family member and pay $5.99 for three months, or does the...

• Sorry if this has been asked/answered, I coudn't find an existing message.   If I create a new Spotify account to take advantage of the $.99 for three months of Premium special, can I then a...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

money back

I would like my money back I don't use Spotify and its still taking money

• Visitor
  • I would like my money back I don't use Spotify and its still taking money
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to move from Unlimited to Premium

I am a UK customer and I signed up to Spotify a long time ago with the "Unlimited" subscription option (which you no longer offer to new customers anymore, I believe). It has been great, but now I want to upgrade to the Premium option so I can use Sp...

• I am a UK customer and I signed up to Spotify a long time ago with the "Unlimited" subscription option (which you no longer offer to new customers anymore, I believe). It has been great, but now I wa...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music not playing

I have changed my card details and updated them on my iTunes etc and i have paid to upgrade my spotify and it still thinks I have the free one so won't download my music

• I have changed my card details and updated them on my iTunes etc and i have paid to upgrade my spotify and it still thinks I have the free one so won't download my music
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Holiday Premium Subscription

I just signed up for premium and everything seems to be working except that the supscription status says: Your Spotify Premium subscription will be automatically renewed on 2015-01-11 and charged 9.99 CAD + Sales tax, unless you cancel your subscript...

• Casual Listener
  • I just signed up for premium and everything seems to be working except that the supscription status says: Your Spotify Premium subscription will be automatically renewed on 2015-01-11 and charge...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists won't load at all

I got a spotify account two days ago (using spotify free) and created a lot of playlists. Today I opened spotify and it must've been updated since it looked different and where the playlists should show up on the left it just says "loading" all the t...

• Regular
  • I got a spotify account two days ago (using spotify free) and created a lot of playlists. Today I opened spotify and it must've been updated since it looked different and where the playlist...
  • tomke_thymin
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Crashes on start up on my email account

Hi everyone, does anyone know the best way to contact spotify for account issues? i had an email account which i was using and had all my playlists but yesterday spotify was crashing on my mac with that account. i deleted the preference files, went t...

• Hi everyone, does anyone know the best way to contact spotify for account issues? i had an email account which i was using and had all my playlists but yesterday spotify was crashing on my mac w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in

Im traveling for 3 Month And when i want to log in i cant because a Message say that i can use spotify abroad only for 14 days

• Im traveling for 3 Month And when i want to log in i cant because a Message say that i can use spotify abroad only for 14 days
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"2 Monate gratis Angebot" auch ohne Kreditkarte?

Hallo, ich möchte gerne zu Weihnachten Spotify Premium verschenken und bin natürlich auch an den 2 gratis Monaten interessiert. Das Geschenk geht allerdings an einen Freund, das Konto müsste ich also erstmal erstellen und würde gerne den Premiumstatu...

• Hallo, ich möchte gerne zu Weihnachten Spotify Premium verschenken und bin natürlich auch an den 2 gratis Monaten interessiert. Das Geschenk geht allerdings an einen Freund, das Konto müsste ich also...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes