Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My contact form is not working!! I have sent several and have heard nothing back. I am very upset.

Solved!

My contact form is not working!! I have sent several and have heard nothing back. I am very upset.

How am I supposed to fix my spotify whenever I can't get in touch with anyone?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Austin,

That's all sorted for you! You may need to logout/back in again for your account to update!

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Same here, 10 days without any response. After trying to unlink my Spotify account from Facebook my subscription has been canceled but I am still charged !! Very upset too...

@user-removed - Could you let us know your 8-digit case number and we can ask for it to be chased up for you?

@paftek - Replied to your other post.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have sent two contact forms myself, both saying essentially the same thing. Haven't heard back yet It's a matter of recovering all my playlists that vanished (not deleted). It's been 2 days for the one and 1 day for the other.
See Case # 02140648, which explains my situation.

Thanks

Anyway, bear in mind that the Support takes within 24-48 h to reply back.

I have Case # 02135379 that's been more than 48 hrs now. Just trying to get this resolved before the special offer ends.

Hey @austinbt, I have escalated this case for you. You should receive an answer soon. 

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Hey @austinbt,

I have responded to your case and will await your reply.

Many thanks!

Pete, I got your email and replied... It looks like i got my premium back 🙂 but still no playlists :(. they are all still missing. Could I get those back too please?!

Marked as solution

Hey Austin,

That's all sorted for you! You may need to logout/back in again for your account to update!

You're the man! thanks!

Suggested posts