Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong Password and/or Username???

Wrong Password and/or Username???

HELP!  I can't log in to Spotify.....I login via Facebook and I know my password and username are correct (they haven't ever changed), but I still can't log in.  Is anyone else having problems???

6 Replies

Hmm. This is strange. Your Facebook details should work fine. Have you tried changing your password in Facebook, then trying again?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have the same problem, the pw and account is correct but when i try to login from my mobile phone it says wrong username or pw.  I have tried to reinstall, changin pw to facebook account and other things.. funny thing is that i have another account which is older one and it is not linked to facebook and with that account i can login to spotify on my mobile phone ;d i made facebook account just to get spotify premium so i can listen to spotify on mobile because i like it 🙂 but i dont like it anymore, effin facebook..

BenJ - What phone are you trying to log in on?
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have this problem too. I use nokia E7.

Jessees - You'll need to create a device password to use your Nokia, just log in with your Facebook details here: http://www.spotify.com/account/set-device-password/
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi!

I have tried for three days now to log in with my Nokia E7. I have tried to create a new device password also for 3 times and none has come to me. Also  have I asked for help few times and I have had answer to questios I have not asked.

What should I do to get my Spotify workin in my phone?

Antti

Suggested posts