Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

purchased music impossible to download

Hi; I bought some music and so does confirm my credit card extract but I ain´t able to download. In fact the downloads are announced but I cannot use them at all. What can be the problem? Thanks. Rai.

• Hi; I bought some music and so does confirm my credit card extract but I ain´t able to download. In fact the downloads are announced but I cannot use them at all. What can be the problem? Thanks....
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists disappeared, can't recover. just paid for premium, wtf.

hey all, I just got spotify premium and I was trying to download and cache my playlists onto my iphone. When I opened the device section on my computer my playlists didn't show up and a banner came up that said "cannot sync playlists." I deleted my c...

• Regular
  • hey all, I just got spotify premium and I was trying to download and cache my playlists onto my iphone. When I opened the device section on my computer my playlists didn't show up and a banner came u...
  • Nobodyseven
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

NEED HELP!

Have a problem with my premium account! Tried to change my password yesterday. Tried 10 times, but it was impossible to change ... Now, when I try to log into my account, I get "error 404" firewall? I do not even have a firewall ... what should I do?...

• Have a problem with my premium account! Tried to change my password yesterday. Tried 10 times, but it was impossible to change ... Now, when I try to log into my account, I get "error 404" fire...
  • earsugar
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Password and/or Username???

HELP! I can't log in to Spotify.....I login via Facebook and I know my password and username are correct (they haven't ever changed), but I still can't log in. Is anyone else having problems???

• HELP!  I can't log in to Spotify.....I login via Facebook and I know my password and username are correct (they haven't ever changed), but I still can't log in.  Is anyone else having probl...
  • at77
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Have been charged twice

Hello, Who can help. I have bought 25 songs but invoiced for 50. I see 2 ID-Numbers with the same amount in my account. What's wrong! Thanks

• Hello, Who can help. I have bought 25 songs but invoiced for 50. I see 2 ID-Numbers with the same amount in my account. What's wrong!   Thanks
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify account synced to incorrect Facebook account

Recently I logged onto my Spotify on my home computer to find out that it is showing my friend's facebook instead of my own. This only happened after I logged onto my Spotify via a friend's iPhone. Everything is identical to my own, i.e. the playlist...

• Recently I logged onto my Spotify on my home computer to find out that it is showing my friend's facebook instead of my own.  This only happened after I logged onto my Spotify via a friend's iPh...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

left facebook - who to switch to user/password authentication

hi i have decided to leave facebook. as my spotify account is linked to my facebook account i would like to know if it is possible to change the authentication method to username / password ? or do i also have to quit my spotify premium account and a...

• hi   i have decided to leave facebook. as my spotify account is linked to my facebook account i would like to know if it is possible to change the authentication method to username / passwor...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Puerto Rico vs. Spotify Free

I've been a free user of Spotify -- as have many of my friends -- here in Puerto Rico for some time. None of us have had an issue playing music as a free user until recently, I get an error message saying that my 14 days for listening abroad have end...

• I've been a free user of Spotify -- as have many of my friends -- here in Puerto Rico for some time. None of us have had an issue playing music as a free user until recently, I get an error message s...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Delete my spotify account

I have spotify account with Facebook. I sent 2 messages to customer support already. How do I delete my account? I would appreciate it.

• Visitor
  • I have spotify account with Facebook. I sent 2 messages to customer support already. How do I delete my account? I would appreciate it.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Moderator, how do I re-sync my playlist?

Hello, My entire playlist is currently not synched anymore. When I choose a song to play I get this message: "Track only available online" "This track is not synced and not available offline. Do you want to turn off offline mode and try to go online?...

• Music Fan
  • Hello,   My entire playlist is currently not synched anymore. When I choose a song to play I get this message:   "Track only available online" "This track is not synced and not av...
  • superwhy
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Mp3 mute at 3:50 on 4:37

Hello The song : Supreme humanism of megalomania from the artist Nile is mute at 3:50. I buy this song a week ago, i've just delete this from my computer for download it again then i overview that song is not full online too !

• Hello   The song   :  Supreme humanism of megalomania   from   the artist  Nile   is mute at 3:50.   I buy this song a week ago,&nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium disappeard

I have had premium for about half a year, and now i am suddenly a free user, and unable to pay for another month. The card is fine nd all that, and I have tried logging in and out, but it does not work. This also happened the 11/12 of march 2012, and...

• Regular
  • I have had premium for about half a year, and now i am suddenly a free user, and unable to pay for another month. The card is fine nd all that, and I have tried logging in and out, but it does not wo...
  • Ebb_10
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

get rid of spotify

how can i delete/uninstall/cancel spotify completely from my computer?

• Casual Listener
  • how can i delete/uninstall/cancel spotify completely from my computer?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

paypal

opgelost

• opgelost
  • tuppence-strum
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Double bought

I bought music twice, because I thought he did not download music. Can I get the money back?

• Casual Listener
  • I bought music twice, because I thought he did not download music. Can I get the money back?
  • hoopwde
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

forgotten email but still know my password

Hi out there, my daughter has forgotten her email-address for access via spotify, and now we cannot cancel the subscription. Password is no problem. Any ideas?

• Hi out there, my daughter has forgotten her email-address for access via spotify, and now we cannot cancel the subscription. Password is no problem. Any ideas?
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled Subscription Yet Charged and Subscription Still Active

I cancelled my subscription before the end of the trial period, or at least I thought I was successful cancelling the account. And now I was just charged for this service. I don't want to pay for spotify and I need a refund... Someone help!!

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my subscription before the end of the trial period, or at least I thought I was successful cancelling the account.  And now I was just charged for this service.   I don't wa...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgrading and Playlists

I am going to upgrade from the free access of Spotify to unlimited, will i lose current playlists and starred items when i upgrade? Thanks Mark

• Casual Listener
  • I am going to upgrade from the free access of Spotify to unlimited, will i lose current playlists and starred items when i upgrade?   Thanks Mark
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I´m invisible...

I have started my account through Facebook, and it looks like I´m logged in as my ordinary name. But no one can find me through my name. I see on the Spottily website that I have a username in a lot of numbers, but these I can´t change. I have a play...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ot of numbers, but these I can´t change. I have a playlist, and that´s also not found if you search on that name. How do I get "public"?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change my pwd!

Hi! I'm trying to change my password but i ge a message saying my email is already used ... and i can't! hope you can help me! Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'm trying to change my password but i ge a message saying my email is already used ... and i can't! hope you can help me! Thanks!
  • fenriquez
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes