Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Free premium

Free 30 day premium is not working on my iPhone!! If it's not gona work I refuse to pay $10 a month for it!

• Casual Listener
  • Free 30 day premium is not working on my iPhone!! If it's not gona work I refuse to pay $10 a month for it!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account

I don't use the facebook account that my spotify account is linked to so i would like to have an account with a different facebook account but i don't want to lose all of my saved playlists and I'm already paying for premium on my current account, Is...

• I don't use the facebook account that my spotify account is linked to so i would like to have an account with a different facebook account but i don't want to lose all of my saved playlists and I'm a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Free for 30 days but can't access!

I have no user I'd or password to login to my free 30 days! How do I fix this??

• Casual Listener
  • I have no user I'd or password to login to my free 30 days! How do I fix this??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium but unable to play music on my mobile

Hi, i've upgraded to a premium account but am unable to play music on my mobile. I am using an iphone 3, I've tried logging out and back into my account and I've also tried deleting and reinstalling the app. any other suggestions?

• Hi,  i've upgraded to a premium account but am unable to play music on my mobile.  I am using an iphone 3, I've tried logging out and back into my account and I've also tried deleting and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gifted 6mo. Premium - No Premium Gained on CPU or Phone

I was gifted 6 months of premium. I have none of the premium benefits after redeeming the gift (none on CPU or phone).

• I was gifted 6 months of premium.  I have none of the premium benefits after redeeming the gift (none on CPU or phone).
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium not registering on android mobile

After having the 48 hour trial on my mobile I decided to upgrae to premium, but now when I long into the spotify app it tells me the following: "Your free tial has expired. To Continue streaming music, you'll need Spotify Premium" How do I fix this a...

• After having the 48 hour trial on my mobile I decided to upgrae to premium, but now when I long into the spotify app it tells me the following:   "Your free tial has expired. To Continue str...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Local music not listed

Servus, i updated a few songs to my playlist, but spotify is importing the songs i got on my pc to the playlist instead of the spotify arsenal or whatever. So, friends are listening to my playlist but cant listen to the songs which are imported from ...

• Visitor
  • Servus,   i updated a few songs to my playlist, but spotify is importing the songs i got on my pc to the playlist instead of the spotify arsenal or whatever.   So, friends are liste...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

needhelp

Just paid the 10 dollars but it still says that I have not and took the money from my bank

• Just paid the 10 dollars but it still says that I have not and took the money from my bank
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Hi there. i have recently subscribed to Spotify Premium on my desktop. previously i had a free trial on my mobile. i cant seem to link up the new premium subscription with the app on my iphone. i have deleted the app and reinstalled and it says "Spot...

• Hi there. i have recently subscribed to Spotify Premium on my desktop. previously i had a free trial on my mobile. i cant seem to link up the new premium subscription with the app on my iphone. i hav...
  • Desi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium in italy

Hi.... I'm a danish resident, travelling to Italy for a few month. Will I be able to use my spotify premium on my Iphone, i.e. both in offline mode and in online mode when wifi is awailable? Kind Regards

• Hi....   I'm a danish resident, travelling to Italy for a few month. Will I be able to use my spotify premium on my Iphone, i.e. both in offline mode and in online mode when wifi is awailable?...
  • Dinosrules
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

All Playlists Erased!?!?!?

All of my playlists erased (except one) on my computer! I was able to still play them on my iphone for a few days, but today my spotify on my phone started fastfowarding every ten seconds so to stop this I uninstalled spotify and reinstalled. Now whe...

• Casual Listener
  • All of my playlists erased (except one) on my computer!  I was able to still play them on my iphone for a few days, but today my spotify on my phone started fastfowarding every ten seconds so to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Do I get specify online on my mobile ? I am logged in but offline

• Casual Listener
  • How to Do I get specify online on my mobile ? I am logged in but offline
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium not working on new comp?

Hi all. Just as it says really. I've installed spotify on a new machine, logged in but it seems to think I'm using a free account? Why isn't the fact that I subscribe to premium showing up? Thanks

• Hi all.   Just as it says really. I've installed spotify on a new machine, logged in but it seems to think I'm using a free account? Why isn't the fact that I subscribe to premium showing up...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 404 after purchasing e-card gift

Hello! I just bought a 6 months premium code for my sister. After paying via PayPal, I got taken to an Error 404 - webpage not found page rather than the e-card as I was expecting. I've recieved an email confirming my purchase but want to send the e-...

• Hello! I just bought a 6 months premium code for my sister. After paying via PayPal, I got taken to an Error 404 - webpage not found page rather than the e-card as I was expecting. I've recieved an e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i have been charged £9.99 on my credit card

my account is a free one. i don't remember ever giving spotify my credit card details. i would like to be contacted by spotify and to have the amount refunded. i certainly don't appreciate being directed to help forums to solve this customer service ...

• my account is a free one. i don't remember ever giving spotify my credit card details. i would like to be contacted by spotify and to have the amount refunded. i certainly don't appreciate being dire...
  • frp
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is MP3. How many bits and scan rate?

Spotify is MP3 digital music? How many bits and what scan rate?

• Spotify is MP3 digital music? How many bits and what scan rate?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting the Account

I have been trying unsuccessfully to delete my account. I just want it done and over with. Taken down forever. How can I do this?

• Visitor
  • I have been trying unsuccessfully to delete my account. I just want it done and over with. Taken down forever. How can I do this?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

People List

Curiosity question... when you add someone to your people list - if they are not a friend on FB - does it notify them?

• Curiosity question... when you add someone to your people list - if they are not a friend on FB - does it notify them?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with downloads

Whatever i try to download i get the message "The tracks you were trying to get are currently unavailable.Please try again later." I´ve tried to get many different albums and always the same thing. Spotify also crashes when trying to download somethi...

• Casual Listener
  • Whatever i try to download i get the message "The tracks you were trying to get are currently unavailable.Please try again later." I´ve tried to get many different albums and always the same thing....
  • KevinRust
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

My redeem code is working (sweden)

So today i bought a 100kr spotify redeem card and it isnt working, and I would love to get some help ASAP

• Casual Listener
  • So today i bought a 100kr spotify redeem card and it isnt working, and I would love to get some help ASAP 🙂
  • JonasVEVO
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes