Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premiumaccount nach Testphase! Welche Kosten kommen auf mich zu?

Nun ja ich finde Spotify echt geil, leider bin ich viel unterwegs und möchte mir einen Premium Acc machen.. Jedoch finde ich nirgends den Preis... Die ersten 30 Tage sind ja kostenlos, aber wenn ich das danach dann weiter nutzen möchte WAS KOSTET MIC...

• Nun ja ich finde Spotify echt geil, leider bin ich viel unterwegs und möchte mir einen Premium Acc machen.. Jedoch finde ich nirgends den Preis... Die ersten 30 Tage sind ja kostenlos, aber wenn ich ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! USA account in USA but cannot login

Can't login anymore and get error of my country not matching my profile yet both match, Please help.

• Regular
  • Can't login anymore and get error of my country not matching my profile yet both match, Please help.
  • Rocio
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [support] Your country does not match the one set in your profile.

Hi, I created a Dutch spotify account and used a proxy because of some internet related problems recently. Now I get the Your country does not match the one set in your profile. error and when I try to change it on the profile, I can't select the net...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I created a Dutch spotify account and used a proxy because of some internet related problems recently. Now I get the Your country does not match the one set in your profile. error and when...
  • Fizzgig
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!! Temporarily deactivating FB revokes Spotify access

I decided I wanted a break from Facebook so I deactivated my account with the view of coming back in a month or so when I've had a detox from the endless pointless friend requests, annoying people I haven't spoken to in months spewing crap down my ne...

• Visitor
  • I decided I wanted a break from Facebook so I deactivated my account with the view of coming back in a month or so when I've had a detox from the endless pointless friend requests, annoying people I ...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate Accounts - No response from email support yet

Spotify had some sort of hiccup the other night, and I now have two Spofity accounts connected to my Facebook account. One is a free account running a two day trial, the other is the premium account I've been using for months. I want this new, accide...

• Visitor
  • Spotify had some sort of hiccup the other night, and I now have two Spofity accounts connected to my Facebook account.  One is a free account running a two day trial, the other is the premium ac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorite songs to never forget, gets forgotten

Hello I have been quite a Spotify fan since it came out, and I have been putting all my favorite songs to my starred playlist, but songs go missing - and yesterday i saw that to songs i had just liked wen't missing. I know that if you loose your lice...

• Music Fan
  • Hello   I have been quite a Spotify fan since it came out, and I have been putting all my favorite songs to my starred playlist, but songs go missing - and yesterday i saw that to songs i ha...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't Log In

I have bought a subscription to see what spotify is like and have been unable to login to the application on my computer. It just stays spinning after the login page. Have tried removing the program and reinstalling and have been through my Mackeeper...

• Casual Listener
  • I have bought a subscription to see what spotify is like and have been unable to login to the application on my computer. It just stays spinning after the login page. Have tried removing the program ...
  • simonm
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable purchasing

Is there any way to completely disable purchasing on my spotify account? Not just hiding the button, completely disabling it. I plan to go on to premium and I buy music from other sources any way. Seems like it is way too easy to purchase, should at ...

• Is there any way to completely disable purchasing on my spotify account? Not just hiding the button, completely disabling it. I plan to go on to premium and I buy music from other sources any way. Se...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset Facebook Music page?

In the past, having used Spotify a lot, I've often accidentally left Spotify on overnight etc. and so many artists have a disproportionate amount of plays. These all show up on my Facebook's Music page. How do I reset this page and start afresh?

• Casual Listener
  • In the past, having used Spotify a lot, I've often accidentally left Spotify on overnight etc. and so many artists have a disproportionate amount of plays. These all show up on my Facebook's Music pa...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! Can't access playlist offline.

Up until last weekend, I have been able to listen to my playlist offline (subscribe because our cabin doesn't have an internet connection.) I am not getting a message that says my 30 hours of offline use have expired. I have been using the offline mo...

• Music Fan
  • Up until last weekend, I have been able to listen to my playlist offline (subscribe because our cabin doesn't have an internet connection.) I am not getting a message that says my 30 hours of offline...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant buy a premium, Keep getting errors, HELP!

This is the error I am getting after trying to renew my premium, I had to change my payment info, And Ive done almost anything I can to fix this, But I keep ending up here! Someone please help!

butt.png
  • Casual Listener
  • This is the error I am getting after trying to renew my premium, I had to change my payment info, And Ive done almost anything I can to fix this, But I keep ending up here! Someone please help!
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice for resubscribing and then unsubscribing. ACTION PLEASE.

Look. I posted about this yesterday. I sent emails, I posted on the forums, I WOULD call but there's no number for me TO call to get my money back. You guys took $20 of my money for me UNSUBSCRIBING from your service. I just want it back. NOW. I had ...

• Casual Listener
  • Look. I posted about this yesterday. I sent emails, I posted on the forums, I WOULD call but there's no number for me TO call to get my money back.   You guys took $20 of my money for me UNS...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappearance of songs

Lost a lot of songs in my playlist . They are old Hindi songs . Please help !

• Lost a lot of songs in my playlist . They are old Hindi songs . Please help !
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancelled account

I've seen a few people have had the same problem. I cancelled my account last month and was just charged. I went to the subscription page and cancelled my account AGAIN. Why is there now contact number? I've also read that people do not receive respo...

• I've seen a few people have had the same problem. I cancelled my account last month and was just charged. I went to the subscription page and cancelled my account AGAIN. Why is there now contact numb...
  • AshleyJoy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

im using the free version, but exactly is my limit?...also been a member for a good few years...

can anyone tell me my limit is? as one minute i have an hour or so, then one minute a have 30 mins, the bar at the top never seems to be accurate? arrrgghhhh!!!!!

• can anyone tell me my limit is? as one minute i have an hour or so, then one minute a have 30 mins, the bar at the top never seems to be accurate?   arrrgghhhh!!!!!
  • Rocio
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

only pay for 1 month via paypal?

is this possible? i want only 1 month and i dont want it to autorenew at the end, i just dont want to have to deal with canceling it on a certain day. id like it as hassle free as possible

• is this possible? i want only 1 month and i dont want it to autorenew at the end, i just dont want to have to deal with canceling it on a certain day. id like it as hassle free as possible
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

reset devices please

Hi, I've reflashed both my HTC One X and my Asus Transformer during the weekend and now can't disconnect any devices in order to sync my iPod which I was hoping on using for work tomorrow (it's already 8:45PM here, would like to sync before bed. rega...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I've reflashed both my HTC One X and my Asus Transformer during the weekend and now can't disconnect any devices in order to sync my iPod which I was hoping on using for work tomorrow (it's alrea...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidental Payment

Hey, I just went to restart my Spotify Premium subscription with a NUS card, but was under the impression I could enter the NUS code, but obviously when clicking payment it charged me the whole £10, can I cancel this payment or change it to £5 with p...

• Hey, I just went to restart my Spotify Premium subscription with a NUS card, but was under the impression I could enter the NUS code, but obviously when clicking payment it charged me the whole £10, ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes