Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Payment Rejected (.. Seriously? Again?)

It refuses to let me re-fill my Unlimited account. I have money on my credit card and I have wrote all the right detals. What's wrong this time?

• Regular
  • It refuses to let me re-fill my Unlimited account. I have money on my credit card and I have wrote all the right detals. What's wrong this time?
  • Jompi_89
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help! Trojan in Spotify Installer.exe downloaded from Spotify website!!

I payed to have an unlimited account and downloaded the Spotify Installer.exe from the Spotify website to update the program (it seemed to indicate it), and what do I get? A virus!! What the hell is this?? Theoretically my antivirus blocked after det...

• Regular
  • I payed to have an unlimited account and downloaded the Spotify Installer.exe from the Spotify website to update the program (it seemed to indicate it), and what do I get? A virus!! What the hell is ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to sign in from iPad app

Hi, I am new to spotify. I downloaded iPad app and when I went to try and log on it says it cannot merge with Facebook account. I am confused as if I try and log onspotify.com it has no problem using the Facebook account details. What am I doing wron...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I am new to spotify. I downloaded iPad app and when I went to try and log on it says it cannot merge with Facebook account. I am confused as if I try and log onspotify.com it has no problem usi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook app

Hi, How can I deactivate my Spotify account being linked to my Facebook account? I don't want to share what I listen to and having to activate the private option every time I use spotify is quite annoying. Any solutions? Thanks.

• Hi,   How can I deactivate my Spotify account being linked to my Facebook account? I don't want to share what I listen to and having to activate the private option every time I use spotify i...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

support

Listen, i am a new user and my son turned me onto this product and i was excited to use it. So i signed up for premium plan and wanted to use the free 30 days on my laptop and my cell. Well now i can't use it on my cell and they are saying i have to ...

• Listen, i am a new user and my son turned me onto this product and i was excited to use it.  So i signed up for premium plan and wanted to use the free 30 days on my laptop and my cell.  We...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook linked to someone else's Spotify

I want to sign up fpr Spotify premium. My sister had/has a spotify free account and from using my pc, that account is linked to my facebook., meaning when I try to create an account, spotify thinks I have one already. I have sent numerous message but...

• Regular
  • I want to sign up fpr Spotify premium.   My sister had/has a spotify free account and from using my pc, that account is linked to my facebook., meaning when I try to create an account, spoti...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Equipo Spotify Ustedes lo Saben oh yo estoy perdido ?

No se si yo estoy perdido.... Tengo Spotify premium me va todo bien con la sincronizacion de musica todo perfecto Pero veo un Grandisimo Problema !!!!!! La musica que tengo en Mi PC la sincronizo con mi Movil y canciones que no existen en Spotify las...

• Casual Listener
  • No  se si yo estoy perdido....  Tengo Spotify premium  me va  todo bien con la sincronizacion de  musica  todo perfecto Pero  veo un Grandisimo Problema !!!!!! &n...
  • Rocio
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY KEEPS ASKING FOR MY PASSWORD!!

Hi Help Forum. I signed up for the free spotify a few months ago with an email address I can no longer access. I forgot the Spotify password and emailed the 'contact us' form over a month ago and never heard back. So today I upgraded to the premium s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Help Forum. I signed up for the free spotify a few months ago with an email address I can no longer access. I forgot the Spotify password and emailed the 'contact us' form over a month ago and nev...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought spotify Premium on one account - got it on another one.. Help

So I just bought Spotify premium, and I was logged on one of my other accounts on the website and instead of buying it for my main account, it was purchased on the other one. -Don't really know what to do, since I can't cancel it I have all the infor...

• Casual Listener
  • So I just bought Spotify premium, and I was logged on one of my other accounts on the website and instead of buying it for my main account, it was purchased on the other one.  -Don't really k...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DELETE

Please help me delete my account. I've tried everything.I even contacted the support team, and got an automated response telling me that my question would surely be answered on the FAQ's or on community support pages. "We're sure that these solutions...

• Visitor
  • Please help me delete my account. I've tried everything. I even contacted the support team, and got an automated response telling me that my question would surely be answered on the FAQ's or on comm...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Listen to Spotify oversea?

Hi, I am a Premium member, can I still listen to Spotify oversea through Wifi on my phone? I'll be travel for a few weeks. Thank you!

• Hi,   I am a Premium member, can I still listen to Spotify oversea through Wifi on my phone?  I'll be travel for a few weeks.  Thank you!
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Help! Can't log in due to country settings.

Ive been using Spotify around late 2011 and when I logged out and tried to log in now in 2012 it says that "Your country does not match..." out of nowhere! The only problem is I haven't moved anywhere into different countries. I live in Guam, USA and...

• Ive been using Spotify around late 2011 and when I logged out and tried to log in now in 2012 it says that "Your country does not match..." out of nowhere!   The only problem is I haven't mo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep having to re-log in via facebook on my iphone

Hello, Every so often I get logged out of spotify on my iphone and have to log back in using facebook, which is a real pain if I'm in the car and the signal I have is bad or non existent. I have a premium account and would like to be able to access m...

• Hello,   Every so often I get logged out of spotify on my iphone and have to log back in using facebook, which is a real pain if I'm in the car and the signal I have is bad or non existent. ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

darn it made the mistake of letting the kids use Spotify...

darn it made the mistake of letting the kids use Spotify... Lil buggers made me signup for Premium... (first mth free of course) Ah well live`n`learn.. edit: Must say there is a diff` in sound with the HiQuality turned on.. Through the Hi-Fi anyway.....

• Regular
  • darn it made the mistake of letting the kids use Spotify... 😞   Lil buggers made me signup for Premium... (first mth free of course)   Ah well live`n`learn.. 😛   edit: Mu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

dang friends.. how to search them ? :P

quite funny i cant search up my friends at spotify. Help me out? im a nab

• Casual Listener
  • quite funny i cant search up my friends at spotify. Help me out? im a nab
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Sign-up page bug

First, I would like to say thank you for no longer requiring a Facebook account to sign up. However, the sign up page is giving mixed messages. If you view it while not logged into Facebook, you see a "You need a Facebook account to register for Spot...

• Community Legend
  • First, I would like to say thank you for no longer requiring a Facebook account to sign up. However, the sign up page is giving mixed messages.   If you view it while not logged into Faceboo...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged for Downloads, yet we haven't downloaded anything.

I am very frustrated right now. Having sent emails to support - and had absolutely no help whatsoever, I don't know what else to do. I have checked through my receipts online, and I have been charged 3x £9.99 for 15 downloads at a time. We do NOT dow...

• Casual Listener
  • I am very frustrated right now. Having sent emails to support - and had absolutely no help whatsoever, I don't know what else to do.   I have checked through my receipts online, and I have b...
  • Allibunny
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Purchase and dowload..

I purchased one song and automatically, it goes to downloads and icould hear it and use it.But then , I bought 15 songs more ( 1 album) and they are not in the "downloads" section..it just appears that I have downloads to use but i can't find them in...

• Regular
  • I purchased one song and automatically, it goes to downloads and icould hear it and use it.But then , I bought 15 songs more ( 1 album) and they are not in the "downloads" section..it just appears th...
  • elektrouenda
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Sharing Top Tracks/Artists when I've Unchecked the Box....

I unchecked the share top artist/tracks boxes in my preferences, but I saw my profile from a friend's account today and I realize it still is......... How do I make it stop..... Someone told me to delete the tracks out of the playlist, how do I even ...

• I unchecked the share top artist/tracks boxes in my preferences, but I saw my profile from a friend's account today and I realize it still is......... How do I make it stop..... Someone told me to de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes