Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium or not ?

This is my receipts: I´m not getting premium on my computer or telephone although I´m paying every month ?? for the past three month anyway. Can someone help me ? Your receipts Back to the subscription page Order IDDateProduct descriptionPrice 937264...

• Casual Listener
  • This is my receipts:   I´m not getting premium on my computer or telephone although I´m paying every month ?? for the past three month anyway. Can someone help me ? Your receipts Back to...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Choosing which device to replace when adding a new one.

I currently have Spotify on netbook, Blackberry and Android, but want to remove it from my netbook and put it on my work Blackberry (its allowed lol) Is it possible to in some way remove my netbook from association with the account and add the new Bl...

• Regular
  • I currently have Spotify on netbook, Blackberry and Android, but want to remove it from my netbook and put it on my work Blackberry (its allowed lol) Is it possible to in some way remove my netbook...
  • Snazy123
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant reach my acount!

Hi! I got some big problems. I have a premium acount but i have forgotten the password. i cant reset the password because i am conected to a facebook acount that is closed... The facebook acount dont have a email conected to it.. What should I do? /C...

• Hi!   I got some big problems. I have a premium acount but i have forgotten the password. i cant reset the password because i am conected to a facebook acount that is closed... The facebook ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium account linked to wrong Facebook, attempted to swtich, lost account

Hi all, I looked around a bit, and didn't quite fit the exact answer to this. So yesterday I purchased a premium account with my email address. What I'd forgotten, was that the email was linked to an old Facebook account. This reactivated that accoun...

• Hi all,   I looked around a bit, and didn't quite fit the exact answer to this.   So yesterday I purchased a premium account with my email address.  What I'd forgotten, was tha...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem using Spotify on computer and on phone at the same time

I got the premium subscription so I should be fine. But when Im on my computer trying to listen to music and my gf is in the room with her phone trying to listen to music at the same time as I do I get an error in Spotify that says "Spotify has been ...

• I got the premium subscription so I should be fine. But when Im on my computer trying to listen to music and my gf is in the room with her phone trying to listen to music at the same time as I do I g...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canceling Premium: "Re-Enter Password" Does Not Work If Sync'd Thru FACEBOOK

I just finished using my free Premium Trial and wanted to cancel my subscription before being charge for the next month. I think the service is great and a wonderful tool to have on my iphone, but I just cannot afford another monthly payment for some...

• Regular
  • I just finished using my free Premium Trial and wanted to cancel my subscription before being charge for the next month. I think the service is great and a wonderful tool to have on my iphone, but I ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

How Can We Invite Our Facebook Friends?

How Can We Invite Our Facebook Friends to spotify? Do you have an invite link to send facebook friends? I want to share what I'm playing with them! Thank You

• Casual Listener
  • How Can We Invite Our Facebook Friends to spotify? Do you have an invite link to send facebook friends? I want to share what I'm playing with them!   Thank You
  • RoseRed
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I burn CD's Or Sync songs on my phone on unlimited and or premium

I'm using the free spotify right now and wanted to beable to burn a cd (or2) and sync music onto my phone can I don that with unlimited and/ or premium?

• I'm using the free spotify right now and wanted to beable to burn a cd (or2) and sync music onto my phone can I don that with unlimited and/ or premium?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing playlists with amp - local file problem

Hi there, I have an Onkyo amp that came with Spotify function. To use the function you had to purchase the premium spotify subscription, which I have done. I have now been able to log on ok and see all my usual account playlists through the amp/tv. H...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I have an Onkyo amp that came with Spotify function.     To use the function you had to purchase the premium spotify subscription, which I have done.  I have now been abl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium expired to early

I bought a code for a 30day premium subscribtion. I redeemed it 7th August 2012 at 16.05, I even wrote it down on my phone because I've been suspecting this has happened before. I just started spotify and it says my 30 day premium subscribtion has en...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a code for a 30day premium subscribtion. I redeemed it 7th August 2012 at 16.05, I even wrote it down on my phone because I've been suspecting this has happened before. I just started s...
  • arviin
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need some help :)

Is it possible to remove my debit card from my account? I want to start using the Spotify Gift Cards available at Target. I am a prem member who is currently running on recurring monthly charges. Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Is it possible to remove my debit card from my account? I want to start using the Spotify Gift Cards available at Target. I am a prem member who is currently running on recurring monthly charges. &...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

time limit?!

So Spotify says that I have only 22 minutes left. But the problem is: I have barely used spotify this month.. So how come that I have only 22 minutes left?

• So Spotify says that I have only 22 minutes left. But the problem is: I have barely used spotify this month.. So how come that I have only 22 minutes left?
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

Hi My dad recently purchased spotty premium and had the app installed on the iPad, however when trying to access it, a message appears basically saying that in order to use it a premium account is required despite paying the 9.99 . Can you please hel...

• Regular
  • Hi My dad recently purchased spotty premium and had the app installed on the iPad, however when trying to access it, a message appears basically saying that in order to use it a premium account i...
  • Rondon
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Will someone know if I favorite him/her?

If I favorite someone from my people list, will they know? I don't want to seem like a creep...

• If I favorite someone from my people list, will they know? I don't want to seem like a creep...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

am able to log on but can't get to my library or hamepage

I've tried logging on different ways, changed my facebook password. I have premium. When I log on my name is up in the right corner and I can pull down and get my account info but then I'm always brought back to like a what is spotify page where it s...

• I've tried logging on different ways, changed my facebook password. I have premium. When I log on my name is up in the right corner and I can pull down and get my account info but then I'm always bro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 101

Every time I try to log in on my Spotify account, it says "A firewall may be blocking Spotify. Please update your firewall to allow Spotify(error 101). Additionally you could try to change the currently used proxy settings". I have uninstalled Spotif...

• Every time I try to log in on my Spotify account, it says "A firewall may be blocking Spotify. Please update your firewall to allow Spotify(error 101). Additionally you could try to change the curren...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ECard Does not Print

I purchased an ECard as a gift. When I go to print (rather than email) it, the following message is all that prints: "EcardException - No template with name found in repository" I need to give her the gift today. Anyone know how to print the card? Th...

• I purchased an ECard as a gift. When I go to print (rather than email) it, the following message is all that prints:    "EcardException - No template with name found in repository" &n...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop require facebook - there is a big positive side

People like me, are very happy that we registered before the facebook requirement came. That way we can use our Spotify account instead of a facebook account, that we don't want to use to more things then just facebook. And I guess money is rolling i...

• Regular
  • People like me, are very happy that we registered before the facebook requirement came. That way we can use our Spotify account instead of a facebook account, that we don't want to use to more things...
  • krikelin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Cant login to Spitify

Hi, Recently downloaded the newest version for iPhone. From then on I cant log on via my iPhone. When using my account on my computer it says that usernamne / pwd is incorrect (error code 410). When I try to logon using my FB account I get to another...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   Recently downloaded the newest version for iPhone. From then on I cant log on via my iPhone.   When using my account on my computer it says that usernamne / pwd is incorrect (...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where's the album "New Morning" by Bob Dylan? :(

I was looking for the song "man in me" by Bob Dylan but this song as well as the album where it's included is missing Why?

• Casual Listener
  • I was looking for the song "man in me" by Bob Dylan but this song as well as the album where it's included is missing 😞 Why?
  • piH
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes