Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

all playlists and starred title lost! Help!!

all playlists and starred title lost! Help!!

Hey guys!

I have lost all my playlists and I will be very very thankful if you can help me get them back...

I am really sure I don't have an original spotify account only the one connected with facebook.

The posts above couldn't help me because I don't have an original account.

I think the reason is that I connected another original spotify account (bierbar2013) with my facebook account unfortunatetly. I turned it back, but my normal account does not consist any of my playlists and starred titles before 😞 please help me!!

greetings

kristian

2 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to restore those playlists for you, they will have been lost in the system when your account got merged but they are in there somewhere!

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey there, welcome to the Community. It seems you have your main account with the Premium trial on - bierbar2013 - as well as a few Facebook-connected accounts.

Our support team should be able to help out with playlists. Get in touch here they'll get back to you as soon as they can. If you get an automated response, reply back to it directly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts