Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Hacked

I recently had my account hacked and went through the stages of changing passwords etc. There is still activity on my account that wasn't by me. How do i deactivate my account altogether to stop this happening?

• Casual Listener
  • I recently had my account hacked and went through the stages of changing passwords etc. There is still activity on my account that wasn't by me. How do i deactivate my account altogether to stop this...
  • rockguy
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pin on Spotify Gift Card is Unreadable

Hi, ive just bought a £10 gift card and when rubbing the pin it has become unreadable and i dont know what to do. I have a card # on the back if necessary. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

• Hi, ive just bought a £10 gift card and when rubbing the pin it has become unreadable and i dont know what to do. I have a card # on the back if necessary. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No me funciona spotify desde el Mac

Me ha estado funcionando el programa fenomenal pero veo en el cabezal de la pantalla "descargar última actualización de spotify" . Total, que digo que si y ya no me funciona. Lo he intentado borrar y volver a instalar el programa y ya no funciona. Qu...

• Casual Listener
  • Me ha estado funcionando el programa fenomenal pero veo en el cabezal de la pantalla "descargar última actualización de spotify" . Total, que digo que si y ya no me funciona. Lo he intentado borrar y...
  • ignasinuet
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

How to stop recurring payments?

I have a recurring payment from spotify that I don't recognise. How do I contact spotify directly to stop these payments.

• I have a recurring payment from spotify that I don't recognise. How do I contact spotify directly to stop these payments.
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why Spotify needs to be too complicated !!!

I just want to create a profile, change my nickname and photo whenever I want (I can do that in Apple Music! come on guys.. it is too simple), I want to create playlists and share with my friends, but not sending them a huge link with a ridiculous hu...

• Visitor
  • I just want to create a profile, change my nickname and photo whenever I want (I can do that in Apple Music! come on guys.. it is too simple), I want to create playlists and share with my friends, bu...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

stop my account spotify

I want to stop my spotify account, I am really very very unhappy with the use of this website

• Casual Listener
  • I want to stop my spotify account, I am really very very unhappy with the use of this website
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice no premium

I tried to verify being a student, but it didn't work, so after 2tries I tried to verify manually. I got an email saying it was successful. I then realized I was charged twice and still do not have premium. I am confused and don't know how to get my ...

• I tried to verify being a student, but it didn't work, so after 2 tries I tried to verify manually. I got an email saying it was successful. I then realized I was charged twice and still do not have...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

99 Cent subscription

I was wondering if once you sign up for the 99 cent promotion, do they charge you 99 cents when the 3 months are over? or do they charge you 9.99$ after the promotion is over? someone please help me. feel free to email me at j.ech2495@gmail.com

• I was wondering if once you sign up for the 99 cent promotion, do they charge you 99 cents when the 3 months are over? or do they charge you 9.99$ after the promotion is over? someone please help me....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3.3 Information Stored on Your Mobile Device

3.3 Information Stored on Your Mobile Device " With your permission, we may collect information stored on your mobile device, such as contacts, photos, or media files. Local law may require that you seek the consent of your contacts to provide their ...

• Regular
  • 3.3 Information Stored on Your Mobile Device   " With your permission, we may collect information stored on your mobile device, such as contacts, photos, or media files. Local law may req...
  • Im_Razorbacked
  • Music Fan
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

The new privacy invasion, need help!

I need help! I have cancelled my premium membership which I've had for several years now and deleted the app both from my computer and phone. Am i safe or is there any other precautions that I need to make?

• I need help! I have cancelled my premium membership which I've had for several years now and deleted the app both from my computer and phone. Am i safe or is there any other precautions that I need t...
  • Im_Razorbacked
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use abroad more than 14 days?

I recently away and tried robust spotify but it comes up with 'can't use abroad more than 1; days' but now I am back in the country where i signed up, it still won't let me log in. What do I do?Thanks

• I recently away and tried robust spotify but it comes up with 'can't use abroad more than 1; days' but now I am back in the country where i signed up, it still won't let me log in. What do I do? Tha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Free Premium Trial

I accidentally signed up for the Premium trial the other day. I looked online to cancel it, and the only thing that shows up is "your pre-paid premium will end on (date) subscribe to keep the tunes flowing, no need to re-credit your account every mon...

• Visitor
  • I accidentally signed up for the Premium trial the other day. I looked online to cancel it, and the only thing that shows up is "your pre-paid premium will end on (date) subscribe to keep the tunes f...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium account is now running as a free account

I have had premium for a few months yesterday my mobile app starts playing as a free account. I can't select the music I want to play the adds keep coming up. I have tried logging out and back in. I have tried un-installing and reinstalling. I checke...

• I have had premium for a few months yesterday my mobile app starts playing as a free account. I can't select the music I want to play the adds keep coming up. I have tried logging out and back in. I ...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

student discount?

I signed up for Spotify and the first 3 months were 99 cents. now it is $9.99 a month but I wa told if you are a student then it should only be $5 a month. Does anyone know how to get this deal?

• I signed up for Spotify and the first 3 months were 99 cents. now it is $9.99 a month but I wa told if you are a student then it should only be $5 a month. Does anyone know how to get this deal?
  • Gleach22
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving abroad - premium account

HiI've been using Spotify premium in the UK for awhile now but I've just moved to Ireland. How do I change to an Irish account? Do I have to start again?ThanksDonald.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I've been using Spotify premium in the UK for awhile now but I've just moved to Ireland. How do I change to an Irish account? Do I have to start again? Thanks Donald.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login

I had to erase and reinstall spotify on my phone because it wasn't working properly but when I went to log back into my premium student account, the login said I had already created an account under my username email and would not let me login.

• I had to erase and reinstall spotify on my phone because it wasn't working properly but when I went to log back into my premium student account, the login said I had already created an account under ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel, Refund and delete account

Greetings! I do not accept the updated privacy policy and can no longer use my account. I would like to request a full refund for the remaining time of the billing cycle along with my account being permanently deleted. All I wanted was Music, the "Fa...

• Greetings!   I do not accept the updated privacy policy and can no longer use my account. I would like to request a full refund for the remaining time of the billing cycle along with my accoun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Log In.. Forgotten Password, deactivated email

So the email currently associated wtih my account is deactivated and to add salt to the wound I forgot my password to change my account information. So when I want an email sent to me to change my password I have no way of accessing it. CAN SOMEBODY ...

• So the email currently associated wtih my account is deactivated and to add salt to the wound I forgot my password to change my account information. So when I want an email sent to me to change my pa...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Have had student account for quite a while billing issue

I have had a student account for a while today I got charged the full rate for my subscription, I didn't get any kind of notice or anything that this was changing. Please help out.

• I have had a student account for a while today I got charged the full rate for my subscription, I didn't get any kind of notice or anything that this was changing. Please help out. 
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Retrieve Device Password

I've been attempting to get a device password for my account; I'm logged in through Facebook, and went through account settings and clicked "Send E-mail To Set Device Password" and haven't received an e-mail ever since; that was about 2 hours ago. Us...

• I've been attempting to get a device password for my account; I'm logged in through Facebook, and went through account settings and clicked "Send E-mail To Set Device Password" and haven't received a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes