Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how can i change my account to facebook account??

how can i change my account to facebook account??

i have account username is britney.yagay,and i can use it to log in or use facebook log in it, it's connected to facebook account,,but my facebook is briney_yagay@hotmail.com,,and i can't use email name britney_yagay@hotmail.com to log in spotify with my facebook password,it said password is wrong, i dont know whats the password is,,i am sure my facebook account password is right,,how can i do to use britney_yagay@hotmail.com to log in spotify and connect it to my facebook account?

3 Replies

Hi @user-removed!

Thanks for coming to the Community for help.

If you linked the wrong Facebook profile to your account, don't worry. You can follow these steps to fix it: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_settings/spotify-is-connected-to-wrong-facebook-account/.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Anyk17

i disconneted my account britney.yagay with my facebook britney_yagay@hotmail.com now,,but i still can use britney_yagay@hotmail.com to log in spotify, how can i use britney_yagay@hotmail.com as user name to log in spotify?it said password is wrong,,but i am sure my facebook password is right...

QQ截图20160922103050.jpg

Hey @user-removed!

Keep in mind that when you create an account with Facebook, it's not possible to disconnect it or log in with your email address. 

Don't worry, our team can help you get your music back. Just get in touch with us via this contact form, Facebook or Twitter.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Anyk17

Suggested posts