Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

is this email scam

Solved!

is this email scam

I’m scared i’ll be hacked even though most passwords are changed.

Hey ______,

Thanks for getting in touch. We understand that you wish to obtain your entire streaming history and we'd be more than happy to lend a helping hand.

We've checked backstage and we're able to pull up a Premium Individual account with the username you've provided.

Before we proceed, we noticed that the account carries a different email address. Can you confirm if you have access to the email on file?

The confirmation and download links are sent by default to that email on file so we want to make sure you'll get it. If you don't, we can assist you updating it.

Once you have confirmed this, we can then proceed on the next steps for your case.

We're looking forward to your reply. In the meantime if you have any questions, please let us know.

Until then,

“Support Persons name”

Spotify Customer Support

Did you know we have an extensive help section on our website.
 Then the link was linked to the support website. Super super nervous. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Yes I did. I talked to support and they said it was their email. Looks like i’m good hopefully

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Well, first of all, did you "wish to obtain your entire streaming history"? If not then, yeah, it is a scam. Just ask yourself that question. But even if you did "wish to obtain your entire streaming history," you should always trust your gut (most of the time).

Marked as solution

Yes I did. I talked to support and they said it was their email. Looks like i’m good hopefully

Suggested posts