Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

make it so songs listened in private sessions do not show on Spotify wrapped

make it so songs listened in private sessions do not show on Spotify wrapped

I want to make it possible to listen to music on a private session and it not show up on my Spotify wrapped. For example children's music is often played on my Spotify account and I would prefer that there is songs and artists I actually listen to on my Spotify wrapped and for the children's music to not be shown on it so I want to make it so I can play the children's music on a private session and it not show up on my Spotify wrapped.

1 Reply

Hey @Megsejones1,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

The music listened while Private session is on doesn't count for the Wrapped recommendations, it only adds up to the minutes listened.

You mentioned that you often listen to music for children, so if you forget to activate the private session once and listen to that kind of music, it's possible they end up in the Wrapped recommendations.

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts